22

Chapter 22:
DRIVER

Taylor rolled her eyes as Harry laughed loudly at her current appearance. They were currently in Taylor's SUV, with Taylor sitting on the driver's seat and Harry sitting on the rear passenger seat, acting like a passenger.

"You have to pay me dearly for all of this."

Taylor started the engine and drove away from the parking area of ​​her apartment while Harry was still laughing loudly. What Harry is laughing about is Taylor's current appearance. Taylor did not want to be involved in any gossip columns or scandals with Harry, considering that the young man always appears on Twitter's trending topic, even for no apparent reason.

Whatever Harry does, it must be in the spotlight and Taylor did not want to be in that kind of spotlight. So, Taylor forcedly disguised herself as a man. She tied her hair back, wearing a hat and a hoodie, and her look was completed with a fake mustache and sunglasses. That's the reason why Harry can't stop laughing.

"People don't often get to drive the Harry Styles around. Good God, you should even be proud." Harry has managed to control his laughter and sit relaxed. Although again he wanted to laugh when Taylor glanced at him.

"You borrowed my car for a long time, stayed overnight in my apartment, asked to be taken to your workplace too. Yes, you're welcome, Mr. Styles."

It did not take long to reach the set, which in fact was still in the same building when Taylor met Harry a few days ago. Arriving in front of the set, Taylor could only be astonished when the car was immediately crowded by many screaming girls who tapped on the windshield and shouted to call Harry's name. Taylor stopped the car and honked repeatedly, hoping that the girls would move away from her favorite car, while Harry was still sitting quietly, staring at Taylor's reaction to the crowd of fans.

"You better get out of my car now. They'll damage my car!" Taylor said loudly to Harry, who immediately laughed.

"Just move a little forward. They'll tear my body into shreds if I get out here." Harry said casually.

Taylor rolled her eyes and immediately drove the car slowly, entering the parking area of ​​the building after receiving help from security officers who prevented fans from entering the set.

"Perfect." Harry commented after Taylor stopped the car in an empty parking lot, with a radius that was quite far from the fans who were still standing in front of the building entrance.

"I'll check my car right after I leave this place. If there's any damage or even a scratch, you must pay the repair fee, Mr. Styles." Taylor threatened, taking off the sunglasses she wore. Her eyes stared intently at Harry, who only smiled broadly, as if Taylor hadn't threatened him a while ago.

"Thank you for the ride. But you still owe me a date. Have a nice day and I'll call you later," Harry winked before opening the car door and walking outside.

At first glance, Taylor could hear the screams of the girls as Harry got out of the car. Taylor could only pay attention from inside the car as Harry waved and smiled kindly before walking into the building quickly. But just before disappearing into the building, Harry had turned his head to look at Taylor's direction and nodded with a smile on his lips. Taylor sighed and smiled thinly.

"Good luck, Harry."

━━

Taylor sighed while continuing to change the television channels she watched. It has been almost an hour since Taylor had been flipping through the television channels, looking for an interesting show to watch, but in fact, there aren't any interesting programs for Taylor.