Epilogue: Wedding day

It happened two years after Hiiro defeated Muzan once and forever.

During autumn of that peaceful year.

The heir of the Ubuyashaki family decided to dissolve the organization for their existence was not needed anymore.

As a gift, he let the pillars who desired to keep their respective manor. He also expressed his gratitude and offered all the support the family could offer to the heroes of the demon slayer corps.

All the Hashiras bowed and declined his kindness, the gift of the manor was more than enough for them.

Hiiro and Shinobu decided to open the Butterfly estate. A medical clinic and a swordsmanship dojo.

They were happy with that kind of life. The girls and her teacher were treating all kind of disease or injuries while Hiiro helped by Inosuke Hashibira made a name for themselves and now his small school has a charming dozen of students.

Tanjiro, Nezuko and Zenitsu visits them at least twice a month. Much to Kanao's happiness to see her beloved green and black haori boyfriend.

Much time has passed since they got such calm days.

But today, it was a special day.

The day was chilly yet the sun gave his warmth ray of light.

For the first time in her life, Shinobu Kocho felt her legs trembling. Looking herself in the mirror, with a small blush on her face.

The long white strapless dress is a perfect match for her. Her amethyst eyes stood out with it, even when her dark hairs were tied just like everyday. She was beautiful, stunning and charming.

"Shinobu-chaaaaan!"

Mitsuri Kanroji bursted into the room. Her pink gleaming eyes and a huge smile plastered on her face. Wearing a black dress- too tight at the chest-, the pinknette gasped and began to fidget when she saw her friend.

Shinobu smiled, she knew that the love pillar contained herself to not jump onto the Butterfly girl and hug her.

Deep inside, Kocho Shinobu felt admiration for the girl. Not even half year ago Iguro passed away from his injuries.

They could only live together such a short time, she remembered all the nights she spent at the estate, crying her soul out while Hiiro and her tried to comfort her shattered heart. But no word could heal something like that.
Month later she moved on.

Not at all, but little by little the former love pillar was regaining herself. She even screamed louder than any of the other girls when the night pillar proposed to Shinobu.

How much time has passed since then? At least the girls spent a good time before this day.

"You look so beautiful!" She wheezed.

"Tha-" Dizziness invaded the petite girl.

Catching her friend, Kanroji tilted her head as Shinobu covered her mouth.
The stomach of the later grumbled and felt sudden nausea.

Minutes later, she regained her composure.

"Shinobu-chan?"

"I'm good." She reassured.

But that was a little lie.

This was not the first time she felt like this. It all started a week ago maybe two. Since that happened...

She shook her head and looked at her concerned friend. Their eyes met and in just some seconds Mitsuri's hand went to her mouth, preventing the gasp to come out.