11☁️

"why are you hanging out with them?" was the first thing jaemin asked

"why are you hanging out with them?" was the first thing jaemin asked. soras eyebrows furrowed as she gave him a confused look. "because they're cool?" she said slowly, more of a question then a statement.

"why-" "are you doing this to play with my head? you know just because you can read minds doesn't mean you can do it all the time." jaemin hissed, face full of anger. sora squinted at him, basically asking him what the fuck he was talking about.

what was so wrong with hanging out with chenle renjun and their friends? "i- i didn't read- i don't understand." she said puzzled. jaemin chuckled coming closer to sora.

"you're hanging out with the dreamies to get on my nerves aren't you? you're trying to anger me?" sora was now beyond confused. the dreamies? "why would i be trying to anger you? that's absurd." the girl corsages her arms, standing her ground.

she's hanging out with my old friends to piss me off.

she finally read his mind, things becoming a bit more clear but she was still confused. "i don't know to mess with me? you obviously don't like me, likewise by the way, so maybe you're doing this to torture me." he rolled his eyes, stuffing his hands into his pocket.

"chenle volunteered to show me around school because the one other person doesn't like me, and renjun is my seat mate so they let me sit with them you asshole." sora fought, anger bubbling up in her stomach like when he would talk shit about her when she first arrived.

"i don't care about how you became friends just stay away from them and everything will be fine for me." jaemin said selfishly, his tone bored. the girl scoffed, rolling her eyes. "look i don't know what happened with you and them but i'm not just gonna ditch the only friends i've made so far. don't be so self centered jaemin."

and with that sora walked off, harshly bumping shoulders with the boy who stood there dumbfounded and a bit hurt.

you've done it again jaemin. you've managed to be so selfish that you made another person hate you.

i'm gonna publish a renhyuck soulmate au teehee but i won't update it like my regular books it'll just be like a really slowly updated probably short story but i just really wanna write a renhyuck story 😔 would y'all read that 👁👄👁