Chapter 28

Harrison's POV:

We all went back into the pensieve, one by one in order to replay my third year.

I decided to start at the first DADA lesson with Moony.

"Today we are doing Boggarts." Memory Remus said

After Hermione explained what it was, all the students went wide eyed and pale. Clearly not wanting to face their fears.

Neville went up first and Snape came out the wardrobe.

"Snivellus, I'm not surprised he's scared of him! Look at him, he looks like an overgrown vampire or bat!" Sirius said.

I just smirked, knowing what happened next.

"Riddikulus!"

Snape turned from wearing his normal billowing black robes, into women's clothing.

He wore a dark green dress, high heels and a vulture hat."

Everyone was in hysterics, laughing at the Snape boggarts misfortune. Especially Sirius and I. The twins, Ron and Ginny were also snickering. Hermione and Remus were smiling and Molly and Arthur were trying not to laugh.

"Wow Neville! The vulture was a nice touch!" Memory me said.

Then finally it was my turn, memory me stepped up to the front of the line. Everyone around was whispering about you-know-who.

I stood in front of the boggart, that was currently a
Jack-in-the-Box. It suddenly flew back into the cupboard with a scream, terrified as it hadn't managed to scare me.

"What? What happened?" Fred asked confused.

"Harrison doesn't have a boggart." Ron replied.

"What!? I though that was impossible! You must be afraid of something!" George said.

"Nope." I said popping the P.

The memories carried on, with me meeting Moony every now and then and then finally Sirius broke into Gryffindor tower.

"Um...well er oops?" Sirius said very sheepishly, whilst everyone else glared at him for his dramatics.

"Oops? Oops you say!" Remus said, fondly staring at his husband. (Yes they got married back before Azkaban! When they were 18.)

Once more, the memories carried on and it showed the fat lady being ripped to shreds, the students all sleeping in the hall and the classes. It also showed Harrison and his friends pranking the teachers, driving them up the wall.

"Well everyone if you don't like blood I would suggest stepping out for its about to look like a horror movie!" I said just before the whole thing with the shrieking shack happens.

"Well I don't think anybody here loves blood Harrison but we all want to see what happened. I didn't get to see it all as I transformed into that monster." Remus said, he mumbled the last bit though.

I slung my arm around his shoulders to show him we don't mind he's a werewolf.

"Oh honestly Remus! Don't be such a drama queen. You fold your socks! Do forgive me if I'm not trembling at the sight of you!" I said exasperatedly, not knowing my father had said the exact same thing, word for word.

Your father said the same thing little one.

Really? Well it's true!

That it is.