Chapter 22

Three days later: 

Three days later: 

-------------------> JAMES, SIRIUS AND REGULUS HUDDLED together in a corner of the Planetarium.

"Is everything set up?" James asked, glancing at the Black boys.

"Yes," Sirius grinned. "I've asked Grandma Mal to set up the mistletoe just where we want it to be-"

"-and I've told Bellatrix that I have some extremely important information to share with her in the living room." Regulus replied, shooting them a thumbs up.

"Great," James smirked, "And I sent a letter to Otis Sewlyn saying that Lyra wanted to meet him in the living room. I swear to Melin I have never seen somebody reply so fast in my life. He say's he will be here under seven minutes. I have also asked Grandpa Archie to give him permission to enter the Manor." 

"Did he ask why, though?" Regulus asked.

James shook his head. "Of course not. You know that his policy number eight is to do first and ask questions later. Besides, I told him Grandma Mal was helping us, so he didn't even bother." 

"Perfect." Sirius said, eyes glinting. "By the time this prank is over, Bellatrix is so going to wish she was dead." He cackled.

"Metaphorically." Regulus added. He always felt the need to specify that whenever they were talking with respect to a member of their very large and slightly insane family.

Lyra had been a little down lately, and Bellatrix was as horrid as usual. So, they had created a perfect plan for a Yule prank designed to both, cheer Lyra up and get revenge on Bellatrix.

The premise of their very long and hard thought of plan basically consisted of putting Bellatrix under the mistletoe and push Otis Sewlyn -who happen to be the even more toad faced older brother of Darla Sewlyn with an awful personality to match, and who also happen to have an insanely large crush on Lyra- under the mistletoe as well, meaning that Bellatrix and Otis would have to kiss to get out of it.

"What if Bellatrix kills us for this?" Regulus asked offhandedly. "Literally." He added as an afterthought.

James shrugged. "Lyra won't let her." 

"Besides, you know how Grandma Mal hates when blood gets on her carpets." Sirius chipped in.

James nodded in agreement before giving Regulus an encouraging smile. "We'll be fine, Reg. You are overthinking things. Nothing is going to go wrong, don't worry, and OH BUGGER!" James swore wide-eyed.

"What?" Sirius asked, confused.

James' mouth was wide open as he pointed to where they had set the mistletoe up. Sirius and Regulus followed his finger before almost doubling over in shock because right below the mistletoe stood not Bellatrix, but Lyra.