eighteen

the crew stayed with John B until the ambulance arrived, Sarah went with him as the others climbed into the van, JJ drove dropping everyone off at home except Ace

the crew stayed with John B until the ambulance arrived, Sarah went with him as the others climbed into the van, JJ drove dropping everyone off at home except Ace. JJ parked the van at the château so John B can get it when he was okay, JJ took Ace home on his bike parking it by her car. the two climbed off as Ace took her heels off from the party walking towards the house, JJ watched her but grabbed her hand making her turn around.

"you okay, baby?" he asked her, she nodded tossing the shoes down on the grass.

"just worried and exhausted" she replied leaning against her car.

"he's gonna be okay, i know he is" he fixed her hair.

"you gonna stay here tonight?" she asked the blonde intertwining their fingers.

he nodded not really having anywhere else to go, he definitely wasn't going back home after what happened with his dad the other day, Ace picked up her shoes starting to walk towards the house.

JJ watched her and turned her around quickly kissing her deeply holding her face, Ace dropped her shoes kissing him back laying her hands on his chest, the blonde moved a hand to her waist pulling her closer to him.

the two smiled holding each other close, Ace pulled back a little but JJ slammed his lips back into hers pushing her gently against her car, he gripped her hair gently while Ace gripped his shirt tightly.

they slowly pulled away smiling at each other, JJ smiled at her holding her waist tightly, Ace laid her hand on the side of his neck leaning her forehead against his.

"been waiting for that to happen for a while now" he smiled.

"me too" she smiled connecting their lips again.

the next day the five met up at the marine hospital instead of the wreck to talk about the gold and John B's new home which Kiara didn't like at all.

"i'm sorry. you're staying where?" Kiara asked walking through the aquarium.

"Tannyhill." John B responded holding a water testing tube.

Ace sat by the water testing it checking if it was perfect for the new dolphin her parents had rescued a few days ago.

"so you're living with Sarah Cameron." Kiara scoffed passing out some drinks she grabbed from the kitchen.

"okay, look, the only reason i'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right? and it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where i was about to go if Ward didn't-" John B started to say but got cut off by Pope.

"hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" he asked.

"i don't know, Pope" Ace stood up shaking the tube setting it aside grabbing the clipboard from JJ who blew her a kiss, listening to John B.