CHAPTER 4:My dysfunctional self

As usual Kangmin is woken up by his alarm clock, he did miss Yeonho tackling him in his sleep, but he'll see them today.

He hopes.

"Sorry Minnie, I can't go to school today, my little sister got sick and I can't just leave her alone", Yeonho said through the phone.

"It's okay, tell her I said hi", He said then hanged up.

Today looked so lonely for him, the sky was gray.

Thank God he brought an umbrella this time, and he just walked around all alone, turns out Yongseung also called in sick so it looked like he had no friend to hang out to today.

And Dongheon is out of the question, the senior is friends with a popular bunch who actually tease Kangmin to death, so he ran away from Dongheon everytime the older would try to talk to him.

"I can't believe you made friends with that freak", He heard someone say, he saw Dongheon clenching his fists and hit the locker nearest to him, completely destroying the door.

"He is not a freak!! If I hear you talk bad about him again, we are through, you fucking hear me!!", He shouted.

The girl looked shaken up as Dongheon walked away from the scene, and she just caught Kangmin eavesdropping on them.

"Hey you! This is all your fault, you and that Yeonho!", She growled, and pushed him to a locker.

Kangmin whimpered as he tried prying of her hold, but it was of no use, he was facing the school's tiger who could slice his head off with no hesitation.

"Sorry pup, I'm not letting you go", She said,and punched him in the face.

"Please Haerin, I kept avoiding him, isn't that what you wanted?", He sobbed.

Haerin finally put him down and Kangmin sat there like a lost puppy, crying until he passed out.

When he woke up, he saw white walls and someone was holding his hands, when he looked beside him, it was Minchan, with his head down.

"How are you feeling? When I saw you, it looked like you were beaten up bad", The older asked, finally facing him.

Kangmin sat up,and gave him a big boy grin.

"I'm okay now", Kangmin said.

Minchan found it weird that the younger boy didn't use his magic on the person who did this to him.

"Oh well, she's popular and if I did, my image as a normal non-magic boy will be ruined", He explained.

The officer sighed and told him that he'll buy food for the two of them.

The nurse came back after she saw Minchan leave.

"He's handsome isn't he, that officer", She said.

"He is", Kangmin gleefully said, knowing there was no lie in that, Minchan is indeed handsome, probably more than that but he didn't want to seem weird.

"Are you two close?", She asked looking through the files.

"Well, I wouldn't say close, it's just  coincidence and all, everytime I need someone by my side, he's there", Kangmin said, hiding his blushing face.

She smiled at him and gave him pain killers.

Then Minchan returned, with food in his hands

Dongheon came running to the clinic after he heard what happened, and his heart broke when he saw that Kangmin was already with someone, but the senior still went inside.

"Kangmin, I'm so sorry about Haerin, I ended things with her and my friends, I'm really sorry", He went on.

He felt Kangmin's hands on his own and the youngest was smiling at him.

"It's okay, it's not your fault that Haerin gets jealous easily", He said.

Minchan saw this and secretly electrocuted Dongheon's hands.

"Hyung I'm sorry I didn't mean too!", Kangmin panicked, not knowing that it was Minchan.

The police officer felt victorious, he wasn't caught in the act at all.

Dongheon shot a glare to Minchan as if telling him he knows.

"Minchan-hyung is a normal human being, he doesn't have powers", Kangmin said, but Dongheon kept the glare.

The next day Dongheon became his personal bodyguard even if he told the older he's fine on his own, and he was scolded by Yeonho, when the older was told about this.

"I was gone for a day, and this happens to you, excuse me while I go murder someone in cold blood", He said, but Kangmin held him back.

"Seungie-hyung help me!", He shouted to the other junior who just got out of his classroom.

At lunch the four of them sat together and what happened yesterday was a hot topic.

"Is there any reason why Kangmin wanted to keep that title?", Yongseung asked.

"You see, me and Kangmin are blamed for the weird things that is happening to the school, and if it will come out that we are magic users, it will become worse", Yeonho explained.

Kangmin went home early after lying to his teacher that the bathroom was flooded so they cancelled the class for today, when in reality it was him who caused an entire tsunami inside the campus.

"One time only, I'm proud of you", He told himself, and patted his shoulder.

While walking home, he can see the agitated faces of the students and some were glaring at him.

"The fuck did you do freak?!", Haerin exclaimed, pulling his collar.

Kangmin looked displeased but didn't say anything.

"He's silent now, huh", Another girl said.

"Don't butt into this Chira", Kangmin said, earning a hit from Haerin.

Yongseung saw what was happening and decided to practice his magic.

"Hoyoung-hyung said to control my emotions", He said, closed his eyes and concentrated.

"Hey assholes!!", He screamed as he walked up to them.

Haerin dropped Kangmin and headed his way.

Yongseung smirked at her and set her clothes on fire.

Kangmin ran to him and hugged him, giving him a kiss on the cheeks.

"Thank you!", He said, and was kind enough to wash the fire off Haerin's clothes.

She complained that it was Louis Vuitton and they have to buy her another one or she'll tell the whole campus.

"You're a blabbermouth, I bet after this you'll already tell the campus", Yongseung sniggered.

Haerin clicked her tongue and gave them the middle finger.

"Have fun sucking his dick Kangmin!!", She yelled.

Yongseung shook his head and set her clothes on fire again, but this time, he included her high heels.

"Have fun walking in hell, bitch", He murmured.

Yongseung took the initiative to take the younger boy home, he brought his car today so that wouldn't be a problem.

"I'm sorry for what she said hyung", Kangmin apologized.

"It's fine, unless you actually want to, we can do it right now", Yongseung teased.

Kangmin gasped and hit his head,
"Not like that asshole!", He screamed.

Yongseung massaged the back of his head, took his seatbelt off and tackled Kangmin inside the car.

They went on for a good 5 minutes before Yongseung told him that his parents might be worried sick that he isn't home yet.

"But I'm serious, thank you for saving me hyung", Kangmin said again, and the last thing he saw was the older's smile before he felt the wave of nausea inside his car and fell asleep.