Chapter Fifty-Three: His Notes

Nalate siyaa 😭

-chapter fifty-three-
____________________

Shall we go and save our friend, then?

IT'S NOT really a meeting with Oddredibles is it won't be chaotic. Idagdag pa ang kapatid kong may sira din sa ulo at ang magpinsan na sumasabay sa gimik nila.

"That's it?! Sasaksakin lang ni Sol ang king at mawawala na ang buong game?!" reklamo ni Feur. "That's so boring! Pinag-isipan mo ba talaga ng maayos 'yan ha?!"

"We're not going for interesting, lady, we're going for our goal," sagot ni Cord. "Wala akong pakialam kung boring sa iyo o ano."

Hinampas ni Voldmir ang mesa. "That thinking is not allowed! Why can't we just shut close the game and threaten the players to kill each other for five days and the one who survives can get out?!"

"Or we can trap and have them go against Solace where the winner can go and the remaining will die?" suhestiyon ni Minerva.

Tumango-tango si Feyre. "Tama! Ganiyan nga. Kailangan din nating ipakita ang powers natin!"

"Magkakaayos kayo ni Tito, you know~ Mga taong kapag naging malakas ay gagamitin na lang para sa sarili." pakantang tugon ni Ais.

"As if you're not using Sol for your own gains too," naningkit ang mata ni Feyre. "Really? Gagamitin niyo ang salitang kaibigan para lang mapasali siya sa plano niyo? Talaga ngang magkakapamilya kayo."

"We're not. We just want the sword. If only the sword will obey us, then walang problema," sagot ni Cord. "She doesn't need to join."

"It's alright. I'm helping for Hiraeth." wika ko.

"Let me remind you of the plan~ We'll move in ten days, when the portal for the continents will open. The Grand Quest will most probably happen next month. So before it does, we need to collect the five keys to enter the castle." paalala ni Ais.

"Can we even enter the castle before the quest happens?" tanong ni Hex.

Tumango si Cord. "As long as we have the five keys, we can enter the castle. Getting them is the hard part. There are keys who become prizes of certain events."

"That would be the South and the East. Which means silang dalawa ang huling pupuntahan natin~"

"The Eastern Continent," mahinang sambit ni Avi. "Do you mean the Workshop War? We were notified about it as an upcoming event."

Tumango si Cord. "Yes. The prize is the key. The Southern Continent has an event called Blood Brawls. It's the first event to start the Grand Quest. Fighters in the combat category. Rogues in the survibal category, and Rangers in the Kill-Shot category. I don't know which category has a key prize though."

"Then we'll join all od those," sabi ko. "What about the remaining classes?"

"No. They won't be able to join. The event requires classes who can fight short-range with continuous attacks in high damage and low mp consumption. Meaning no priests who prioritize in support and healing and no mages who takes a lot of mp every skill. Tanks and Merchants are also out."

"It's a very example of a bloodied battle, you know~ The game will only end once," ngumiti si Ais. "One dies."

Nasamid si Feyre sa kinakain. "What?! Hindi pwede magsurrender?"

"Nope. The loser dies and the winner stays alive. That's the only rule."

"Nice!" ngumisi siya ng malapad.