10

"Jaemin please accept this"

Eunha's brow raised watching the scene infront of her. Amusement swirling in her eyes as the other's hollered.

"Jaemin's a playboy!"

"Jaemin-hyung!"

The said boy rolled his eyes, smiling at the girl and accepting the letter cautiously.

"What is this for?"

"Just please read it! Thank you!"

The table turned silent as they watched the girl run back to her friends. Burrying her face on one of them.

Haechan let out a chuckle before accusingly pointing a finger at Jaemin.

"Look what you did! You scared the poor girl away!"

"Don't cross the line Hyuck"

His smirk grew bigger as he challenged the boy who was across the table.

"Or what?"

Jaemin sighed standing up making Haechan stand up as well. Jaemin let out a groan as he stretched his arm making Haechan whine.

"Chenle do you know the answer to our Math's homework?"

"We have homework?!"

Eunha giggled at Chenle's surprised expression, his mouth agape as he stared at the paper Jisung was holding.

"Nah just don't do it, Mrs. Kim's chill"

"Hyuck I don't think you should tell the babies that"

"AlRiGhT mOrK lEe"

"What the fu-"

Their heads snapped towards the entrabce of the cafeteria when all girl's simultaneously screamed. Surrounding the new comer as Eunha caught a glimpse of the figure.

"Poor guy, he's been here three weeks and he already have crazy fans"

"Don't you guys have them too?"

"Yeah but they're not like that"

Eunha raised an eyebrow as she observed the group of girls and the boy trying to get through.

"I'm sure they're not all chaotic"

"I hope so"

Eunha yawned as she started to doze off, her fingers tapping a pattern on her desk chair

"For this week's project you will work by pair"

She rolled her eyes, glaring daggers at the teacher as their daily project was already too much.

"I already paired you so listen carefully"

Her eyes lingered at Renjun, who was once again talking with his seatmate-now best friend. She sighed once again, looking at her three friends across the room.

"Na Jaemin and Park Chaeil, Lee Haechan and Lee Jeno, Huang Renjun and Kang Eunha"

Oh...is this a kdrama or something?

She sighed watching as her partner dragged his feet and transfered next to her. All the other's were already talking yet not one of them made the effort to even open their mouths.

Eunha had been trying to befriend the boy the last two weeks since the announcement of their tribes truce. Yet the boy always pushed her away, so she eventually decided that he may really not want to be her friend.

But then again he already has many, seeing as word spread quickly about the hot newcomer.

"Your project is to research about your partner's background, their family tree and such"

Eunha sighed, earning the boy's attention unknown to her. Renjun stared at the girl curiously before turning his attention back to their teacher.

"This will be due in three weeks so you have enough time to learn about your partner"