10. Your An Ass

(My arm hurt but it fine)
-

Warning: a lot of stuff about to go down, this chapter isn't even gonna be funny ._.  BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE A

"Near death"

"Angst"

"Yelling"

"Screaming"

"Fighting"

"A lot of bad words (not used in a funny way anymore, well only for this chapter )"

"Twerking- Hated character"

So uh just skip this chapter if you don't wanna see any of these things

-Jimin-

Guess my marathon skills payed off with me today. I arrived shortly after the message and entered my house.

"BITCH HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE" Hoseok looked at me, freaked out, "this is no fucking time to be calling me a bitch Jimin, THIS KID LITERALLY ATE A PIECE OF MY HAIR".

"FUCK YOUR HAIR, THE KID MATTERS MORE, YOUR HAIR WOULD GROW ANYWAY"

I carry Yuki to the couch, making sure she layed down in a comfortable position. She was choking, very hard.

I pressed both of my hands onto her stomach, pressing on it like she needed cpr from drowning.

I've tried pushing her stomach but nothing, the choking just got more hazardly, I made her sit up straight and patted her back to cough it up.

Still nothing, and I was near on having a panic attack. Yuki was crying and now it starts frantically fucking raining, great.

I turn to Hoseok. "Call the ambulance". Hoseok just stared at me. Clearly not using his brain right now.

"are you crazy? The ambulance would take long to get here, sure the cars could pull over to the side but really?"

"JUST CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE HOSEOK YUKI IS GONNA DIE"

Hoseok just looked at me, why the fuck would he be mad at me for all times, we have a dieing child here.

He calls the ambulance and we wait in silence, me comforting Yuki to not panic.

I hated this, I've always hated the hospital and the smell, of just makes me dizzy.

Me and Hoseok we're outside of the room that Yuki was in. I was so terrified something might have happened to her, but Hoseok looked like he didn't give a single shit back there.

He didn't talk and neither did I.

Then my heart drops, it was Yoongi.

He looked tired, he just heard what happened and I felt so bad for not coming sooner.

Yoongi walks up to me. I look at him, I wanted to smile to reassure him everything's okay, but I couldn't be so sure.

"Yoongi"

"Shut the fuck up"

I looked up at him, anger in his eyes, full of hatred.

"I did what I could, okay?"

"This all wouldn't have happened if you just didn't go to my office to visit me, I would've been home, to help my friends take care of my sister, but you just had to stop me"

"I didn-"

"Was this your fucking plan? To distract me from my own sister? What the fuck did my sister even do to you? SHE EVEN CONSIDERED YOU AS A FAMILY MEMBER FOR FUCKS SAKE"

"Yoongi-"

"AND ALL THANKS TO YOU SHES IN THIS SITUATION, A PERSON WHO I THOUGHT WOULD BE A FRIEND, BUT NO, I THINK ITS BETTER IF WE GO OFF AS STRANGERS"

"LISTEN TO ME, I DID WHAT I COULD, YOUR LUCKY SHES NOT DEAD, IF I DIDN'T ACT FAST SHE WOULD'VE BEEN GONE FROM YOUR LIFE AND NONE OF US WANTS THAT"

"DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HER ALMOST BEING DEAD, ALMOST BEING GONE OUT OF MY LIFE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH, YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL"

"AND YOU THINK I SHOULD KNOW?! YOU HAVENT EVEN OPENED UP TO ME, I WAS WANTING TO BECOME YOUR FRIEND, BUT YOUR AN ASS, YOU THINK YELLING AND COMPLAING WOULD FIX THINGS, BUT IT WONT"

"....."

"I DO KNOW ONE THING, YOU CARE FOR YOUR SISTER AND I DO TOO, SO STOP THINKING ALL OF THIS IS MY FAULT WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE ALSO INVOLVED AS WELL, DONT PIN POINT THE BLAME ON ME, CAUSE YOUR PARTIALLY TO BLAME"

"..........."

"SHE NEEDE YOU RIGHT NOW, NEXT TO HER, MAKING SURE SHES OKAY, BEING THE FIRST PERSON TO SEE HER AWAKE, BUT HERE YOU ARE JUST ARGUING WITH ME, INSTEAD OF TALKING THINGS OUT"

".......get out of my sight"

"gladly."

Hoseok stared at both of us, rubbing his head like he didn't wanna deal with fights right now.

I've had enough of this, now Yoongi hates me, just perfect, I'm really questioning to myself, why do I truly love a stranger?

Well Yoongi's an ass, and I'm not changing that.

-
(Welp, just gonna leave a question for you all to think about until I update again

Was Hoseoks hair really the cause of Yuki choking?)