Take me as i am

Ok so this chapter will have very mature content. There are graphics in this chapter that are only for adults. Enjoy Reading 💋

......the next day

Dave POV (in the MM)

I woke up about a hour ago.  My phone was blowing up.  Last night Amirs live and some of the other people that was out there recording went viral. The shade room got ahold of the videos. My record label called me so now i have a meeting with them later today.

Sitting at the end of Amirs bed i was on the phone with Shoota trying not to wake her up.

"I was at Jose spot gettin me and shorty some food. I looked out the window and they out there leaned up against my truck. I go outside to see whats goin on. We start exchanging words and Johnson scary ass pulled his gun on me and the rest is in the video" i told him while i pulled on my chin hair.

"Damn so shorty just jumped infront of you like that" he asked me.

"Yeah crazy thing is i told her to stay in the food spot. Shit was crazy cause she shouldnt of did that, but the way johnson was actin if we wasnt on a main street he probably would of shot me."

"Fuck them crooked ass bitches they just mad they not on pay roll no more, they need to be dealt we East and soon" Shoota replied

"Word! Bro ill fuck wit you after this meeting with the record label. They on some hot shit but this wasnt even me this time" i told him

"Yeah we gotta stay low for a minute til this blow over, but iight get with me today" he said

"iight" i said and we hung up.

"Good Morning" i heard Amirs small voice. "You finally up" i said turning in her direction.
"Yea" im gonna go brush my teeth she said getting out of bed and goin in her bathroom. I got up and started puttin my stuff on. I got shit to do today so ima have to shake. I didnt wanna leave while she was sleep so i waited for her to wake up.

Last night when i came to drop her off she didnt want to be alone and asked me if i could stay. She just wanted to be held, so i laid with her until we both fell to sleep. I know she deserve some type of answers about what happened lastnight....

"Did you sleep ok?" She asked, knocking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah im good ma" i said while pulling her down on my lap.

She cleared her throat and looked at me. "I know you rap, but are you in the streets Dave" she asked me. "All you gotta know is im working to leave this shit alone" i told her truthfully. She nodded her head.

"Do you want breakfast?" she asked. "What! you wanna cook for me" i acted shocked. She giggle "yeah im tryna show you the many skills i have."

"Oh yeah! I raised my eye brow i wanna see all that, but i got a meeting in a minute so i need to get up out of here i told her.

She stood up and pouted a little. "I understand be safe East" she said. "Come walk me to the door i said walking towards her staircase. Once we reached the door i turned and told her, Im always good they just caught me with my guard down. I appreciate you for last night ma, you could of left me out there but you stuck with me. Ima remember that." I told her.  She leaned in for a hug but i kissed her. She kissed me back and i pulled away. "iight ima text you dont be ignoren me and shit"i said. "I wont see you later Dave" she said closing the door.

I got to the record label. I was sitting and waiting on Nas. In he walked with his assistant and sat in the chair across the table from me.

He crossed his hands on the desk and proceeded to talk. "Whats goin on with you East" he asked. "Shit man i cant call it." I spoke "them bitches was pickin."

"I understand that but if you wasnt still out here in these streets they wouldn't have so much of a reason" he told me. All publicity aint good. We gone have to push your tour dates back til this blow over. I mean we still can do the local shows and a few out of town, but with them police on your back they'll try anything to stop you which will have my business caught up in your shit". He stated.

Rubbing my hands down my face "i cant catch a fucking break i said standing up" iight man I hear you" I said turning towards the door. Not tryna be disrespectful i was just done with the conversation.

"Aye East" Nas called "you gone have to choose one day. I told you i got you just be patient."

I walked out the door replaying his words in my head. Everytime i get one foot out im dragged back in. Without that tour i loose money. The streets make up for that .

Ty POV 

 11pm that night

..... 11pm that night

Closing the door behind me i kicked off my shoes and put em against the wall. I could smell food coming from the kitchen.

I walked in and Brie was at the stove in a onsie. "It smell good in here"i told her.
She turned around and greeted me "im happy you think so because i made your favorite. Stuffed salmon over rice and bacon wrapped asparagus. So i hope your hungry"

" i could eat" i said.  I sat down at the table and she came and sat in my lap facing me. I wrapped my arms around her and she put her forehead against mine, we sat there just like that.

"Ty" she called my name. "Yeah bae" i replied  "Why am i not enough for you?" She asked with her her head still pressed against mine. "You are more than enough i fucked up but that doesnt take anything from you as a person" i told her "im sorry" i said kissing her forehead and then her lips repeatedly. I could feel her melt to my touch. "I hate you Tyquese" she whined. "No you dont" i said. Kissing and sucking on her neck.

She dropped her head back, giving me full access. Grinding her hips back and forth on me. I stopped sucking her neck and told her to stand up, she did as told. "Take this shit off i pointed to her onsie. Taking it off she licked her lips and looked back at me as she walked to the stove and cut everything off.

She came back over to me and dropped to her knees. She licked and suck on my tip, using her hands to cover watever wasnt in her mouth.

Humming against my dick i could feel the back of her throat vibrate. She kept going at a steady pace, til she pulled it out her mouth and tapped it against her lips.

I stood up bringing her up with me. I picked her up and positioned my self at her entrance. I rubbed my fingers against her bud and could feel she was already wet. As i slid in she gasp.

I pumped in and out of her as we kissed passionately. She was moaning loud she was gettin wetter and my strokes were sloppier. Walking us into the living room i sat us down on the couch. And watched her ride me. She bounced her ass up and down while sliding up and down on me. I matched her pace and pumped at the same time and she went crazy "Oooooh yes! Fuck Tyy she whined. All i could hear were her moans and the sounds of our juices.

I could feel her walls squeezing me and i could feel myself comin so i changed our position

I wasnt tryna be done just yet. "Get on all fours  i demanded and wasted no time sliding back into her. Starting off stroking her slow and then i sped up. She was throwing that ass back and i was catchin it. I smacked her ass and slid out and put it back in. She squealed letting me know i hit her spot. i repeatedly hit the spot over and over again.

One thing about Brie she didnt run and could take dick. We spent the rest of our night pleasing each other until we both collapsed.

(....it would help to see some feed back. Again i will try to update atleast once or twice daily. )