The Royal Patron | Pjm

CAST

Kang Ambrosia

Kang Ambrosia.
"Some people are artists. Some, themselves are art."

Park Jimin"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head

Park Jimin
"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head."

***

This story predominantly revolves around Kang Ambrosia and Park Jimin only, but there are numerous other characters who add their own spin to their romance.
They aren't mentioned here, but they do play very important roles in the story and mean a lot to me and the characters.

I highly recommend turning on dark mode for this story

I highly recommend turning on dark mode for this story. It's just a tiny suggestion to make your reading experience better :).

DISCLAIMER
(skip to points 4 and 12 for important guidelines. It's for your benefit.)

1) This story contains mature language, sexual references, consumption of alcohol etcetera. My characters may be my babies, but they're not saints.

***

2) This is not one of those typical peasant-goes-to-a-ball-gets-chosen-by-prince-as-his-wife-she-hates-him-but-ends-up-falling-for-him-and-blah-blah-blah books. I have nothing against those stories, they're amazing and I've read some gorgeous ones. But this is my book, none of that's going to happen here.

***

3) This book is entirely a work of fiction, any relation to anyone dead/alive is purely coincidental. The Kingdom of Sykaria as mentioned in the book is a product of my imagination. It does not exist in real life.

***

4) I am an Indian, therefore the seasons, times, dates etcetera of the Kingdom of Sykaria will be according to the Indian yearly setup. I do apologise for the same, but I can't possibly write to please each and every one of my readers even though that's what I aspire to do.

***

5) I do not own the pictures or any of the gifs used in this story. I am just an army writing a fanfiction about her ultimate bias.

***

6) I will not tolerate plagiarism, including copying ideas, characters, whatever.

***

7) Any form of self- promotion, including advertising your profile, your books, your friends, relatives etc. will not be accepted under any circumstance. You will be muted. If you want me to read your book, leave me a private message. My comments section is not your free real estate.

***

8) Everything I have written is a product of my own imagination. If you don't like the story, I'm open to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, not straight up hate.

***

9) As much as I wish I did, I don't own BTS and neither am I affiliated to them in any way. If I was, I certainly wouldn't be writing a whole ass fanfiction about one of their members, would I?

***

10) My characters are HUMAN, meaning that they will make stupid decisions. You and I certainly aren't perfect, and neither are these guys. Cut them some slack. Put yourself in their place and imagine what you would've done instead.

***

11) If you still don't like it, there's a tonne of other fanfictions on Wattpad that I'm sure are times better than mine.

***

12) I will be making use of the lyrics of a specific song before every chapter. These lyrics aren't necessarily a hundred percent related to the content, but they're just something that really stuck in my head while writing it. I'm going to publish a chapter titled 'Playlist' at the very beginning of the book so that you can enjoy them too. on a side note, the titles of the songs also happen to be my chapter names, so even those who are reading this while it is ongoing can get the full experience.

On that positive note, happy reading!

Don't be a ghost reader. If y'all have read The 'Cafe | 지민', my previous book, y'all know that I LOVE talking to my readers. Hit me up, comment, vote, spam my message board, whatever. I love anything y'all do <3

Silent readers, I love yall too. Seeing a new notification really brightens up my day, but knowing that people silently enjoy my work somehow makes me happier.