Prologue

Disclaimer:

1. I do not own anything aside from the plot. Main characters are owned by Bittersweet

2. English is not my first language and I just whisked this up without really caring over grammar, spellings, punctuations, and every single rule of the English language. If you are very particular on this, I sincerely request you to not read it anymore (:

3. All details here are based on my research and little knowledge about the subject and mixed with fictional things. Take everything with a grain of salt. Won't explain things further unless needed.

4. I did put my warning: this is very cliché because I'm cliché just like that :p kidding aside, this includes: fake dating, slow burn (lol), some blackmailings, past, little angst, and more. This is just a recipe for them to follow as they chase their happiness (:

5. This is a top!Arthit fic. I already stated it here so I won't entertain questions in the comment about it. hehehe. Sorry.

6. Please be advised: LONG CHAPTERS AHEAD

7. I really can't give a schedule for updates (if you read my previous stories, we both know I don't follow them sooo hahahaha)

8. I only write for fun, that's it *winks*

9. All pictures used in this fic belong to their respective owners. 

If you're fine with the things I mentioned above, please enjoy reading.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

PROLOGUE

"Don't forget to call me once you find anything," Arthit said as he looks at the man in front of him.

"Are you sure that we are still doing this?"

"I'm still paying you so yes." And the man grunted.

"That is not what I mean... this may ruin your career, Arthit." And the actor just rolled his eyes.

"That is why I have you to check it, Prem." And the private investigator grunted again.

"Okay. I'll contact you once I find anything. It's been quite some time so-"

"Just do it Prem, please." And Prem had to pull his lips into a thin line after hearing the actor plead. He cleared his throat to recover from the surprise.

"Okay, Arthit."

+

Arthit opened his window as he waves at his fans who waited for him outside their building. He kept on signalling them to move a step backward and return the gutter.

"Move to the side, it's dangerous." He repeatedly said as Ice, his driver is driving slowly so he can have a little moment with them, his lemons. His fans came up with it as he was once called 'Nong Lemon' and they seemed to settle with the fandom name as it now recognized by a lot of people.

"Okay, we're really going now. Bye and go home straight!" he gave them a few more waves before he closed his window. He then weaved a tired sigh. It has been a long day for him.

"Do you want me to play some music?" Ice asked from the driver's seat.

"No. I'd prefer silence, Ice." Arthit replied as he met his driver slash bodyguard's eyes through the rearview mirror. Ice just nodded as he focused on driving.

Arthit adjusted his chair to make him lie down a little. This is why he loves his coaster, it has become his second home. He slowly closed his eyes to relax knowing that they still have at least thirty minutes until they arrive at his place.