09 : 𝖣𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅

「📞」

"Are you kidding me, Y/N?! What if that man was a potential killer?! You're giving me headaches, seriously!"

Y/N sat, arms and legs crossed guiltily on her swivel chair as Greg threw up and entire dramatic sermon in front. The moment he found out that she met a stranger in the set, he bursted a vein and practically sent her home despite the unfinished schedule. And now, he had gone hours of repetitive sneers and yells as to how stubborn she was.

"Relax, will you?" She pouted. "I wasn't hurt. It's all that matters."

"You weren't hurt yet. What if he followed us, huh? What are you gonna do?"

"Why would he try and do crazy stuffs to me when he's the one who actually saved me from that incident, Greg?!"

Her manager paused. "What do you mean?"

"I found him, duh." Y/N rolled her eyes. "My hero. He helped me twice and I don't think he'd to me any harm."

Greg blinked for a while before pacing back and forth again. Y/N sighed in defeat. She knew he wasn't convinced. He never trusted her that much.

"Anyway, I refilled your fridge with whatever you wanted so you won't come ordering food again. And here's your add-up schedule for next week."

He slammed a thick pile of paper on the desk. Y/N puffed her cheeks.

"So we're not gonna discuss about how I found the guy who saved me?"

"No."

"Why not? Greg, I want to meet him really."

"I still have to talk to the security. You stay here. Okay?"

She watched him exit her unit with the lock clicking right after. She then stood, went to the door, peaked through the keyhole and began cursing at the man silently.

"I'm not a kid!" She kicked the metal, regretting right after.

"Ah.. Ow.. My toe.."

Y/N hopped around, swearing straight to the heavens how much she wanted Greg to feel the pain instead. The coast was clear outside since he had the guards pulled over for a discussion- as he aforementioned.

"You know what? Whatever."