Chapter ten

Hunter and Sophie rushed into the hospital, they had gotten a call from Jacinda that Lucy had collapsed and was currently in the hospital. Hunter ended next to Jacinda, pulling her into a hug and trying to calm her down a bit. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Lillian stood next to Bealfire and Peter as they waited for Lucy's birthday candles to be lit. They had decided that Lillian was allowed to come now that she couldn't interfere with certain story aspects. The others were Henry, Wish Hook, Regina, Liam, Luna, Luca, Tiana and Jack, who was a friend of Henry. 

''Thank you all for coming to celebrate the birthday of a special little girl, and to remember how lucky we are to live in a time of peace and prosperity.''

''Thank you, Aunt Tiana.'' She gasped at herself before putting her cup down. ''I mean, Queen Tiana.'' She chuckled at herself as she bowed for her aunt.

''Oh. Can I light the candles?''

''Oh, no, that's my job.''  Regina smirked as she waved her hand so the candles were lit. ''Now, make a wish.'' Lillian chuckled at Regina as she leaned against Peter's chest. That was however, until they head a loud thunder strike.

''What the bloody hell is that?'' Wish Hook questioned as himself, Bealfire, Henry and Jack got out their swords, while Lillian and Peter got their hands full with magic, alongside the twins. 

''Look at all this.'' Luna and Liam took a step back as they were pulled back by Peter, while Lillian stood in front of the others, looking at mother Gothel who stood next to a  statued Drizella. ''Cake, presents, family. Did you really think this would be a day of celebration?''

''Don't try anything, love. There's no way you can fight all of us alone.''

''Who says I'm alone? '' Lillian took a small step back as she looked at five hood covered figures, frowning at them as thunder cracked around them. The next thing shocked her, as she broke Drizella free, who was sealed with blood magic.

''That's impossible.'' Lillian thought out loud as she looked at the pair. ''Blood magic can't be broken.''

''Not by any single person, but together, this family can do anything.'' Peter pulled Lillian back slightly in a protective manner. Luca took this opportunity to sneak his arm around Luna's waist, trying to protect her.  ''Come, Drizella. In days, here, the prophecy shall be fulfilled. Your curse will be cast. The suffering shall begin.'' Thunder cracked again as they disappeared in thin air, leaving the family shaken up. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Hunter and Sophie sat on either side of Lucy's bed, looking around them before combining hands and leaving the other hand hover above Lucy, trying to get a splatter of magic in their hands to wake her up. But as they lived in a world without magic, it was much harder to produce magic. 

The two shared a look as their hands glowed a silver color, helping only in the slightest way possible before Jacinda turned her head, resulting in the twins having to drop the magic and act as if they were just comforting each other. 

--------Once upon a time--------