05 || Angel

Zion's P.O.V

This chapter is dedicated to vividcabello ( Thank you for commenting and being a great reader!)

I released a wry laugh and took a sip of my drink. Does she not know what she does to me? I threw the glass at the wall making it shatter to pieces. I ran my hands through my hair. What does this all mean? The dreams, the rush and the lust that I get from being around her. She better not be another Lauren or she'll get the same punishment.

How dare she think, she can try to become my wife when she's working for the other side. Working for the inlyo's. I said their name with disgust. How dare she betray me?! I reminisced about last night. How I snaked my arms around her neck whilst she was showering and broke it. I let out a dry laugh. She thought I was going to come shower with her. I picked up the phone that started to ring interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I answered the phone so effortlessly. "It's done." I smiled at the good news and hung up. She deserved it. Now no one knows not to cross me. Not now. Not ever. I poured another drink and called one of the maids to clean up the past mess.

I walked out of my office to see two familiar faces. "Nick." "Marissa." I sort of nodded at them while saying their names. I walked past them and Nick placed his hand on my shoulder. I spun around to face them again. "We have a problem...Lauren's family went to the Inylo family to help find Lauren. Word broke out that you're back but not with Lauren. And they're calling her phone and she's not responding. If they find out she's dead...we're going to have a war out here. Seemingly that they're close with her and her family." Nick told me.

I placed the glass on the island angrily. "I can never get a break can I?" I walked back into the office, grabbing some files and opening them up on my desk. I explained how we're going to fake Lauren still being alive and if they do figure it out. We'll just have to go to war then.

With my upcoming title, I need to learn how to be a boss. Learn how to protect my family and name. After all, I am the son of a Mafia boss. As walking out the office. I said to Nick, "Take the jet and go to our vacation home. Grab her belongings and bring it back to me." He nodded and started walking away from me. Marissa followed after.

"Well if it isn't Mr.Douche. Where you going, that's so urgent?" I heard Olivia's voice rise from the living room. I followed the voice and stared at all three of them. Merely observing their actions. "I'm Marissa, his wife." She let out a hand towards Olivia and Olivia shook it. "Wife?! How are you his wife...when I'm his girlfriend. Been for 4 years now!" Marissa turned towards Nick angrily. Nick put his hands up in surrender. "Nah, I'm just pulling your strings. Although I didn't know he had a wife. I met him today anyways so perhaps I wouldn't know." She pursed her lips and tapped her chin.

She was so adorable when she did that. NO! What am I thinking? Marissa laughed. It was a hearty one. "Well, it was nice meeting you..?" "Olivia." She answered. "Well, it was nice meeting you Olivia. Sadly, we must be on our way to a very important business meeting." Marissa said and with that, they left.

Olivia turned her body towards me. Staring at me with those big chocolate brown eyes of hers. "Yes?" I asked her. "Where is Lauren?" Why is she asking me this? I already told her. Does she think I'm a liar? One thing I'm not is a liar. "She's dead, I told you this. Do you think I'm lying to you." She nodded. "I mean I don't know how to prove that she's dead. I'm not some sadistic killer who records my victims." "I still feel like you're lying. Why just kill her out of nowhere?" I snapped my fingers. "Oh, how about I show you, her little bits of body parts splattered everywhere because we put her remains in a wood chipper. Maybe you can get a piece and test the DNA." I replied sarcastically.

For just a quick second..she seemed confused, Her brows furried together and then released. I quickly figured out the question coming next. "I killed her because she was a traitor. A spy of the sort. Gathering intel and telling enemies my weakness."

I walked over to her. She didn't seem scared that I killed someone. She seemed fascinated. However, she was scared when I caught her playing my piano. She is one odd human and I'm bound to figure her out. "How did you find out what she was doing?" Olivia asked me. "It was prior to 2 weeks ago when I heard her on a phone call. Talking about me, saying things I wouldn't say to seem weak. Telling the person on the phone that give her a few more weeks and she'll find my weak spot. So I planned on taking this "vacation" as a way to distract her and kill her." I replied. "Wow if I was a secret spy, I'll be a little bit more secret than that. But really where is she?" I face palmed myself. Was she really this naive? Why won't she believe me?

"I'm telling the truth." I said to Olivia. "And I'm the color of a blueberry." She replied. She got up laughing and shaking her head. She thinks this is a game. Should I show her the remains? I went back into the kitchen to retrieve the glass I placed on the island earlier. It wasn't there. Why would they move it? I wanted to get super angry and throw some things but I calmed myself down and decided to just pour another glass. I went into my office, poured another glass and headed up to my room.

I sat on the bed taking a sip from my glass. My father was a drunk too. Always beating on my mom and then I'll try to stop and he'll take the beatings to me. The only person he never beat was Shion. My twin brother. I believe he loved that son more than me or my mom. He was going to give the empire to him but because of his death. He had to give it to me. My inheritance isn't until 2 years from now but I know that I needed to train. My drinking has become out of control thinking that everyone is out to get me. I laughed. Because they are. I put the glass down on the bedside table and stripped off my clothing to take a shower.

I stepped inside the hot shower. The water stung at my scratch that I received from Lauren when she started to fight for her life. Oh, how she slipped and that made it so much easier to go for the kill. The snap filled my ears and I smiled sinisterly. I dropped her body down and started to call up Nick and told him what to gather. Whilst I call the private jet to come pick me up.

Lauren got what she deserved. I just hope Olivia isn't the same way...

/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\-/\-/\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\/-\

A/N

HELLOOOO! My lovely readers. How did you like this chapter? Being inside Zion's head for a quick second. Knowing his short purpose or what he's done and what he is. Whew the son of a Mafia boss soon to become THE MAFIA BOSS. OOOOOOHHH, Olivia has got a bumpy ride ahead. I hope she can hold on! Vote, Comment and Are! See you next chapter!!!!