CHAPTER 45

We must learn from the clouds. They just go along the flow of the wind and form into any shape they require. And when they get angry, they express it by thunder storm and when they are sad, they cry down the rain. It's just us building everything in us.

Unknown - Hey!

Ruhee - Who is this?

Unknown - Your secret admirer.

Ruhee - If you were a secret, why come out. Should have maintained your name.

Unknown - but I wanted to know you more personally.

Ruhee - I am not a very personal person, so no thanks.

Unknown - Your Snarky replies are making me more intrigued about you.

Ruhee - Well, you are not intriguing at all.

Unknown - Ha ha ha. I like it.

Ruhee - I don't.

Unknown - I want you.

Ruhee - I am not up for sale.

'You are not up for sale? That's the best you had.' Jian asks looking at Ruhee. Ruhee looks at her and says, 'Listen, I was already tensed about this guy, I didn't care how I replied. I needed him gone.' 'How do you know its a "Him"' Aina asks her. 'If it's a "Her" then I am gonna freak out more.' Ruhee replies to Aina, getting hyped.

Currently, Ruhee was at college, sitting in class, as her friends went through the chat of this someone, who has been texting Ruhee since yesterday.

Unknown - I am glad you ain't. I don't want everyone to see what's mine.

Ruhee - I am not yours!!!

Unknown - You'll soon be.

Ruhee - I don't think so.

Unknown - You will. No one has ever resisted my charm.

Ruhee - You are gonna experience something new then.

Unknown - Oh, exciting.

Ruhee - Are you a creep?

Unknown - I am a handsome young man.

'Now, that proves it's a "Him"' Afza says, and everyone nods.

Ruhee - I don't like Handsome young men.

Unknown - Everyone does, don't lie.

Ruhee - Well, I am not everyone.

Unknown - You sure are not.

Ruhee - Listen Mr.Whoever you are, I am not interested in talking to you anymore, so I am not gonna reply. Goodbye.

Unknown - But I am interested in you. Soon, you'll be head over heels with my charm.

Unknown - You are not gonna reply.

Unknown - You don't know my power, lovely. I found your number, I can easily get to you. See ya soon.

'You are so sweet, saying goodbye and all.' Jian remarks. Ruhee just shrugs at her friend. 'This guy looks creepy. He said he'll find you and see you soon. What are you gonna do?' Aina asks her, worried. Ruhee again, shrugs. 'Stop shrugging or I am gonna chop off your shoulders.' Jian threatens, 'It's a serious matter.' she adds. 'What do you want me to do? Say I like him and fall in his arms? He could be a psychopath for God's sake.' Ruhee retorts, frustrated. 'Oh My God! A psychopath.' Aina gets shocked.

'He is not a Psychopath. He is also a human and his name is Nick King.' Afza says, handing them Ruhee's mobile. They all look into the mobile to see the man's profile on truecaller. Unfortunately, there was no image. The three girls look at Afza, impressed. 'Now, the next time he text's you, you can report him with a name.' Afza says, 'Nice.' Jian says. Ruhee hugs Afza as their teacher walks in.