Chapter 3 Part 2: We Was A Teenage Abomination

3ed POV

  Willow hauled the pot that (Y/n) and Luz hides in, who were peeking out the lid.

  (Y/n) gasps as she looks around her and the school in front of them.

  "Welcome to Hexide's school of Magic and Demonics," Willow says as Luz squeals happily. "Just remember to stay hidden, alright?"

  The three of them entered into the school, and towards Willow's locker to retrieve her school books. Willow hummed when she felt a light bump behind her, she turned around to see a dark skin boy, reading a human magazine.

  "Willow, you wouldn't believe humans," the boy says as Willow starts to sweat.

  "Humans? Pfff, I didn't see any. Wha," Willow nervously glances at the pot.

  "Did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kids teeth? But why? Maybe.... To make them, more magnetic." The boy says as he shows the magazine to Willow.

  "Actually, it's for restoring teeth," Luz says slightly out loud followed with a hiss from (Y/n).

  The boy raised an eyebrow at the pot.

  Willow sighs, "OK Augustus, I'm going to tell you something. But, you have to keep cool."

  "I can be spool, I-I mean, cool," Augustus stutters.

  "Ok, Abomination, rise," Willow commands.

  (Y/n) and Luz peeks out of the pot, "tada! I'm an Abomination!" The two say in unison.

  "(Y/n), Luz, that's not what Abominations act," Willow says at the two.

(Here's what you two look like)

  Augustus drops his magazine to the floor, "no, it couldn't be." Augustus says as he looks at the teenagers combined form.

  "He's the president of the human appreciation society. Most witches don't recognize a human right away, but Augustus is an expert." Willow says to the duo.

  "Where are your gills?" Augustus asks, still in disbelief to see two actual humans in the school.

  "Oh, I know an Augustus in the human world," Luz says as she lays her hands on (Y/n)'s head.

  "We call him Gus," (Y/n) finishes as she waves at Augustus.

  "Gus?! Human nickname?! Gus???!! Call me it. Wow, gus. This is the best day of my life," Gus said as (Y/n) chuckles at his sweet nature.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

  (Y/n) flinched at the sudden screaming of the Hexides bell, literally.

  "I have to get to spelling class, see you guys at lunch!" Gus waves goodbye.

  "Alright, into the darkness you go," Willow says as (Y/n) and and Luz hissed in unison before huddling down into the pot.