Chapter 43: We are over...i swear

——————————————————————

Fuck, what the hell was that?

Breakup sex? Makeup sex?

Whatever it was...it was good sex.

But why would I ever think to do that?

How the hell do I have so much regret yet none at all?
I feel pretty badass yet frustrated.

Both relaxed and annoyed , I ball myself up on top of my covers. Staring at the beautiful man beside me I wonder how the hell I got into this mess and why it had to be like this?

I scold myself and my feelings, after all it's my fault for letting myself fall for him, I could have had an average boyfriend, you know, one of those vanilla relationships... actually never mind those make me gag.
Guns and blood it is.

But instead, I fell for the devil himself, though I was a bit crazy myself so I guess it was an even match.

What was it? He needed someone to pleasure him and I just ran into his arms like a fucking lost puppy.

No bitch. He ran like a lost puppy.

And now what? Everything is going to go back to how it was before, the awkwardness and sexual tension?

Yeah...no sorry love Sienna doesn't work like that.

"Dominico wake your dumb ass up." I say wacking him with one of my pure white pillows.

"What cara?" (Dear) he groans annoyed.

Why does he have to call me that? It makes me stomach go all fluttery.

"You need to leave...like now." I say firmly, ignoring the feeling erupting in my stomach.

He shoots me a confused look, raising his eyebrows, which can I mention are perfectly aligned and shaped.

"Whats wrong with you now?" He sighs edging himself closer too me.

I pull back, not wanting to let his proximity effect my words or emotions.

"Dom, I can't do it again." I sigh, my voice croaky and dry.
"It may not be a big deal too you but it is to me, I can't be with you if you don't feel the same way I do. I won't put us both through that, it's not fair."

For once, it's as if he has nothing to say, he's completely speechless.

Sienna you just made Dominico Vance speechless.
Haha suck on it.

"Sienna it's not that-." He begins but I can't bare to hear the rest.

"Dom don't say it, maybe we are just not meant to be. Just leave it there before we take it too far." I warn him.

I think we have already gone a little too far.

I can't tell whether he was on the same page as me or not, his face was stone cold, emotionless just like before us. It felt like I had lost a place in his life, which deeply taunted me but I didn't let it show.

Lifting himself up from my bed he walks over to me.
I flinch slightly from the unknown, though I regret it immediately as I saw what my fear did to him.
"Don't do that. I would never hurt you." He says angry at my reaction.