Let Me Distract You

Black 2019 Porsche Macan above

"Most of us. Unless we end up in a mental institute or jail."

"Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say. Think about all the adventures you can have when you stop worrying about what your parents think. You deserve the world. Why are you still so nice to them when they have treated you like shit?"

"I hold myself to a higher standard. I believe that I deserve good love. I want them to think they deserve it too, even if they haven't always treated me right. I'm also very lucky to have parents. They could've given me away. I don't know. I'm grateful for them."

"I think you should do what's good for you."

"Well, I think you're good for me."

"Are you telling me you want to do me?"

"Maybe...maybe not."

Brixton chuckles as our noses rub against one anothers. I wrap my arms around his waist, tucking my head into his chest. Brixton places a hand on my head and kisses the top of it in an incredibly comforting way. I back away from his arms, chewing on my bottom lip lightly. He groans and pulls the lip out from between my teeth. 

He presses another kiss to my lip as his hands glide down my back and under my butt. I hit his muscular bicep jokingly, but Brixton doesn't break away. Hot kisses make their way down my neck and over my collarbone. I lean my head back against the wall, moaning softly. I tug firmly at Brixton's hair, and a groan erupts from the back of his throat.

"What are you two doing?"

We break away quicker than I ever thought we could. We turn and see Dexter and Nick standing there. I play with my thumbs awkwardly, and Brixton clears his throat.

"We were hanging out."

My voice comes out breathless and squeaky. Dexter rolls his eyes, not believing a word I said. Nick chuckles, obviously feeling the same way as Dexter. Brixton groans and hits the wall with his hand.

"Tell us what's going on."

I look at Brixton, wondering if he wants to, and he only gives me a nod. The two of them would find out sooner than later.

"We were kissing. Making out or whatever."

"And you both are aware that Reign's parents are going to kill you?"

"They mean nothing to me anymore," Brixton roars.

I glance at him slightly confused. Brixton moves closer to me.

"Kitten, I can't deny it any longer. You're my girl."

"Am I now?"

"Yes."

"Well then. That's good to know."

I sweetly smile at Brixton, pushing myself away from him.

"Where are you going? Why are you leaving?"

"We have a drive-in movie to catch, remember?"

I can see Brixton smirk slightly as I turn towards him. I draw him in with a curl of my pointer finger. He kisses my neck, wanting my attention. He holds my hips in his large hands, and I could melt right there on the floor.

"Can we all go?"

"Dexter and Nick get a seperate sex car."

"You know us both so well."

"I want a sex car too!"

"You've got a long way to go till that happens, brown eyes."

"Are you sure, kitten? 'Cause I can make you purr."