Chapter:- 5

Third Person's POV:

He shook his head here and there to get rid of the pain. His head was blasting. He tried to pick up his hand but groaned in pain as a pain shoot in his hand. He opened his eyes with much difficulty but closed it again as a ray of light flashed in his eyes. After sometime he opened them again and looked around. He couldn't figure out where he is. He looked at his right and saw his friend sitting there holding his hands. He chuckled lightly.

"So you decided to leave me?" He asked his friend lightly. His throat was dry.

"Keep quiet." His friend said and poured water in a glass. He made him sit carefully and made him drink it. Then laid him back again.

"Tell me? You told them to stop this right?" He again asked his friend again who was going through a file.

"Nope. He is not that heartless. He stopped this by his own. He decided to give you second chance." His friend answered keeping the file away. He sighed.

"Do I deserve that?" He asked looking at the ceiling.

"If not he would have killed you by now. If he think you can change then you surely can. Change yourself Rav. What do you get living like this? If you won't change this time he won't hesitate to kill you. Please just listen to me this time." His friend said looking at him with worried eyes. He chuckled.

"Mir. Do you think I love living like this? Dad told me to kill a family when I was in 12th saying that you won't be able to live in this world if you won't become a monster. And I thought he is right. That's how I became a monster. But you know what? A good thing happened in all these years. I made a friend. No one wanted to be my friend. But you forward your hand. That was the best day of my life." He was saying smiling at his friend. While his friend was listening to him.

"I never met Mom before. Never ever. You remember I took one week leave from college in 2nd year of Master's? I met her that time and I wanted to spend some time with her. That's why I took leave. She said to leave all these monstrous acts and live as a common man. But it was too late. After that I kept meeting her and she kept saying the same thing. I don't enjoy living like this also. I hate myself that I destroyed many families." There was a big smile on his lips when he mentioned about his mother.

"Mir. Can I ask a favour from you?" He asked him.

"Come on man. We are not that formal." Amir said smiling at him.

"Do anything. Anything to change me. I also wanna change myself. I don't want to live in a fear now. I'll help all those family whom I destroyed. I'll really do anything to help them but just change me. I don't want to live like this. I wanna live like a common man. Which Mom wanted. Mom. Mom." His eyes widened as he remember about his Mom.

"Mir do you have a phone?" He asked trying to get up but someone from behind made him lay back. He looked up and saw a man with glasses on his nose.

"You are not in the state to sit down. So lay down." He said and he gave him a confuse look.

"He is doctor. Doctor Param." He heard Amir's voice. He nodded.

"Phone?" He asked.

"Tell me the number. I'll call." Amir said. And he told him the number. He dialled and put it on the speaker. The call was picked up after some rings.

"Hello?" Came a man's voice.

"Hello Martin. Aarav speaking. Where is Mom?" He asked as his man picked up the call.

"Oh hello sir. Don't worry sir. She is perfectly fine. We are in Canada right now. She is perfectly fine but she is asking for you every now and then." He said and he sighed.