Chapter 22: Tea Time Restoration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy.

Check for grammar mistakes please. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I burst open the brown shuttle doors of the Adventurer's Guild, though I did fly into the sky and was about to fly over the wall, I decided against it. Not only was that a very suspicious thing to do, but I had gathered a lot of attention onto myself just by being in the air.

With my white hair and clothing swaying in the unblocked airway of the sky, I descended back onto the slate plated streets of the city near the water fountain I had tasked Priest to meet up at.

The marble water fountain flowed with it's clear blue water, the source of energy to keep it running, I didn't know. Probably magic.

The fountain had wooden park benches for people to sit on, finely crafted metal supporting the structure and serving as an armrest.

Tucking the back of my dress as close to my legs as I could, I sat down on the bench, exhaling in satisfaction at being able to sit down.

Moving my eyes around to look at the buildings and people to pass the time, I took notice that it was mostly women that were moving about. They carried bags likely filled with foodstuffs that they were going to cook for the day's lunch and/or dinnertime meal.

A pair of children that were male and female were chasing after each other playing tag across the city, putting a smile on my face, distracting me from the pain that my head was feeling.

My eyes squinted at that thought all by themselves.

That pain, that rage, why did it happen? What was it's cause?

I had never expected to be able to use other magics in the first place, so the disappointment if felt when I failed was not that great, but something in me snapped like it was a twig being used as a bridge.

I leaned forward and began to rub my forehead to soothe the irritation with both of my hands. The softness of my own hands felt nice as they massaged my smooth temple.

Along with the trickle of the fountain, I heard the sound of metal lightly touching other pieces, sounding like a suit of armor, as it grew louder and closer to my location.

Sighing because I had an inkling that sound's destination was me, I looked up to greet the owner of the noise.

My purple eyes greeting the green of the blonde-haired man in a white full plate armor that looked a lot like Lux's old outfit, he clacked the back of his heels together and straightened his posture.

Putting his left hand behind his back and his right hand forward, he bowed at a slight angle. His eyes constantly staring into mine with a no nonsense, all serious look.

"Lady Isis, his Highness, Prince Archwatt Joule Tesla VIII, wishes for your presence in his temporary housing. Please come along with me peacefully and do not resist. His Highness wants you to dine with him for lunch. Please note that refusal with get you arrested."

I took in a deep breath of air and let out an aggressive sigh trying to hold back my growing anger. This time, it was reasonable because I didn't want to deal with that man anymore. That sorry guy.

"Yes, of course." I reluctantly agreed, crossing my arms. "Can you at least wait for my boyfriend? He and I agreed to meet up here. He should be nearby."