🐢 83 🐢

No one's POV

Yesung woke up in a really tiny headspace. He lies on his back with his limbs sprawled while he sucks on his pacifier and watches the crib mobile above his head.

Seokjin and Namjoon are still asleep but Seokjin is slowly waking up. He hears the silent whining coming from the crib and wants to get up but Namjoon's strong arms tightened the grip around his slim waist. Seokjin blushes when he feels the hard manhood of his partner pressing on his back but there is no time for sex, Yesung is waking up. Seokjin picked up the little one and strokes his black hair.

"You are waking up so early with us."

Seokjin bounces Yesung in his arms and gasps in shock when Yesung's head lolls back. Seokjin quickly supports the little one's head with his hand and laid him down next to Namjoon. Namjoon is waking up and feels a pair of small hands on his face. He opened his eyes and smiles at the boy in front of him. Seokjin is changing Yesung's diaper and then picked him up again. Yesung whined a bit and Seokjin pushed red pacifier between his small lips. Seokjin bounces him on his hip and goes in the kitchen. Yesung is hanging on his uncle and watches Jimin and Taehyung who are pleading their mommy to make them pancakes with maple syrup. Namjoon sees that Yesung is feeling very small today so he decided to help Seokjin and says that he is going to take their boys to his office with him. Namjoon's music company is like a big playground for them and their daddy isn't very strict so they can do anything they want.

On the other hand Seokjin is going to spend the day taking care of the baby but he doesn't mind it at all. Jimin and Taehyung are too noisy and wild but Yesung is so peaceful. They eat breakfast and Jimin with Taehyung get dressed and choose few toys they want to take with them. Seokjin kisses his boys and tells them to be good boys. They say goodbye and Namjoon left with his excited little ones and Seokjin sighed. He put the dishes in the dishwasher and then laid Yesung on a soft blanket on the floor in the living room. Seokjin smiles at the cute baby who is bitting on his stuffed bunny and Seokjin pulls the toy away and gives him a teething ring. Yesung giggles and bites on the ring while Seokjin strokes his soft cheeks.

"You are always such a good baby boy."

Seokjin rubs the tip of his nose against Yesung's and laughs when the baby giggles. Seokjin kisses his cheeks and feels Yesung's hands grabbing his hair.

"Who the cutest baby?"

Yesung gurgles something behind his pacifier and his eyes are cutely scrunching up due to his wide smile.

"You are! Aesongie is the cutest baby!"

Yesung giggles and Seokjin gently tickles him under chin. Yesung wants a bottle of milk but before he can cry Seokjin got up and hurries to prepare a bottle for him. Seokjin is heating up milk and then shakes the bottle while kneeling down next to Yesung. He puts teat of the bottle between Yesung's lips and the little one is immediately sucking on the teat and enjoys the warm milk. Seokjin is cooing because the boy is so thirsty and cute when he is sucking like this. The bottle is empty in few minutes and Seokjin burped the baby so he can take a peaceful nap. Yesung is asleep and Seokjin has a bit of free time so he takes a book and reads for a while. Seokjin enjoys the silence, the apartment is silent and he hasn't cleaned any broken thing since this morning. Jimin and Taehyung usually manage to spill a juice or throw food on floor but the baby is only lying on the soft blanket and doesn't run around or cause chaos. Seokjin is enjoying the peace until it ended because Yesung woke up from his nap and Seokjin hurries to soothe him. He sniffles the nice scent of Yesung's hair and skin and then looked in his big brown eyes. Yesung gurgles something and Seokjin kisses the top of his forehead.

"Lets make you happy."

Seokjin used to babysit him almost every day for few years so he knows what Yesung likes, well few things changed but many things are still the same. Seokjin brings four pillows in the living room and put them on one pile. Then he picks Yesung and laid him on the pile so Yesung's tummy and face are pressed to the pillows. Seokjin takes the blanket and throws it over Yesung's back and tucked corners of the blanket under the pillows. Yesung is utterly satisfied like this. The pillows underneath him are soft and warm and the blanket is just tight enough that it feels comforting and not restricting.

Babies aren't very lively and Yesung is feeling like a baby right now. He doesn't need more things that a bottle of warm milk and his stuffed toys. Seokjin enjoys taking care of Yesung because the baby is satisfying his maternal instincts. Jimin and Taehyung don't really need him, they can play on their own, they eat and use the toilet on their own and don't really like cuddling for longer time with their caregivers. On the other hand Yesung needs help with many things and he needs love and attention. They usually eat lunch around 7 in the evening and Namjoon knows it so he bought pizza on their way home and Seokjin is glad that he doesn't need to cook. They eat the warm pizza, except for Yesung who eats mashed potatoes and chicken puree. After dinner it is time for some family time.

Seokjin searches for some game in their collection of board games and then grabs Sorry!. Yesung doesn't really care about the game, he is sitting in Namjoon's lap and lazily sucks on his pacifier while watching the game. It was only matter of time before Jimin and Taehyung started to argue and Jimin soon started to cry. Seokjin decided that it is time to quit playing the board game and he chose a book. He opened The Tales of Beedle the Bard and started to read. Jimin and Taehyung calmed down and Jimin crawled in his mommy's lap while Namjoon wrapped one arm around Taehyung's shoulders. Seokjin is reading for them and after a while Namjoon feels something wet and warm on his hand. He looked down and found Yesung who is sleeping and slobbering on his uncle. Namjoon slowly gets up and carries Yesung in the bedroom. He changes his diaper and then tucks him in the crib. Yesung curls into a small ball and doesn't wake up when Namjoon walks out of the room while also tripping over some toy the boys left there.