18

ROSE

How the hell was he such a good kisser? His lips tasted better and better the more I was kissing him. I couldn't get enough of his lips, of his taste, of him. It was becoming a big problem, and it was something I needed to resolve soon.

Soon, but not right now.

Tobias groaned into the kiss and his hand was in my hair within a moment. Bringing me closer wasn't enough for him, from what I could tell. He pulled his seat all the way back and had me on his lap quickly.

I felt his hard on over the clothes and I was already struggling to supress the desire to fuck him in his car. It started to rain, too, and it was in the middle of the day, cars no where to be seen. It still wasn't a good idea, though.

''Tobias, wait,'' I managed to mumble and slightly make a gap between us, ''Someone will see us.'' His response was a mere chuckle.

''So what? Don't tell me you're getting shy now.'' He teased me and placed another kiss, though it was on my jaw, and he slowly made his way down my neck. My head flew back and I bit my bottom lip to prevent moans from slipping.

''Oh, I don't care about being seen,'' I stated as the confidence slowly made an appearance, ''Though, this is your town. I thought you might be afraid of getting caught.''

He paused and leaned back slowly, eyes darkened and eyes narrowed. Something between an animalistic growl and a hiss slipped past his mouth, ''Let them see.''

His hands were under my clothes quickly. His cold hands on my hot skin made me ache, burn with desire. The moment he cupped my breasts underneath the bra I was moaning, gone, and definitely in the need of a good fuck.

Tobias was getting more aroused as the time passed, too. I could feel the growth down there, and the sudden twitching from time to time.

I never wanted to reply the images of me getting my clothes off. It wasn't a pretty sight and the more I wanted it to be quick, it was slower. Cuss words were said, and annoyance was plastered on my face as I managed to kick the pants and underwear off. Luckily for Tobias, all he needed to do was unbuckle his belt and pull his dick out. Lucky bastard.

To say that I was wet would be an understatement. And although his kisses provoked it, what brought the arousal so high was the sight. I didn't know why — but as soon as I saw his cock through the zipper, and him being fully clothed, it was one of the hottest sights in my life.

I hissed lowly as he lowered me onto himself, halfway through slowly. He paused for a moment before he gripped my hips tightly and slammed me down onto his cock in one motion. I felt full, overwhelmed and excited.

''That's it,'' Tobias said, ''You're taking me so well, Rose.'' It was more of a whisper and it made my whole skin ache. It was likely the need to have his lips all over my skin, to be covered in his kisses.

I was begninning to feel overwhelmed. It wasn't just the sex, it was that somehow, this particular position was awakening something deeply inside of me. Perhaps I was delusional, perhaps even crazy, but my heart ached. It felt so good yet too sad. It didn't quite hit me yet how much I'd allowed myself to truly feel.

I was always the type of person to get attached to people easily. Somehow, he too managed to get under my skin in record time, and the moment I realized it, I wanted to smack myself in the face. As quickly as I was getting attached to people, it went just as slow to completely detach myself from them.

And Tobias? As dumb as it sounded, in my heart, he was one of a kind. A person different than anyone I'd met in my years, and the stoic, cold and bored expressions he would usually treat me with were the reason I felt the attraction in the first place.