7

Theo's POV

Most awkward weekend ever. When I woke up Aleck was holding me. Why was he holding me? Why did he do everything that he did?

"He likes you kid" my papa said

"What do you mean he likes me? He's tried to kill me many times"

"You said that he changed his attitude during the meeting right?"

"Well, yeah, but he was just trying to tease me"

"But what about after he teased you? Wasn't he being nice?"

"Kind of, when I woke up he was holding me and when I tried to get out of his arms he just held me closer"

"Were you curled up and his body covering you?"

"Yeah? What if it?"

"He was trying to protect you from something, probably a bad dream you had"

"I don't believe that, when I get to school he's going to be his normal jerk self, oh no, school, sorry papa I have to go" I quickly got up from the ground and grabbed my backpack

I ran as fast as I could to my school putting my mask over my face. When I got there people were still showing up, thank fuck I'm not late.

"Hey Theo" I heard my name being called

I looked up and saw Tyler waving me over. I ran up to him and panted out of breath.

"You okay? You're usually here earlier" Tyler said handing me some water

"I was visiting my papa's grave because I didn't yesterday" I said taking the water drinking it.

"Why do you call your grandpa papa?" Tyler asked as we walked into the school

"I've just always called him that"

"S-stop" I choked out

Aleck is choking me and punching my face. This is the Aleck that I know and hate. It's kind of relieving that he's back to his normal self.

He choked me harder than he normally does. I can't actually breathe. My vision started to go blurry and my eyes rolled back. This is how I'm going to die. My fiancé is going to kill me in the school halls.

"Theo" Alecks voice was distant

"Hey Theo wake up, I was just screwing around. Theo wake the hell up. Stop messing with me. Theo"

Aleck's POV

Did I just kill my fiancé? No, he can't be dead, he still has a pulse.

"Theo, wake up, I didn't mean it" I shook Theo who's eyes are closed.

I looked around to see if there was anyone near. No one.

"This might hurt a bit"

I put my hands on Theo's chest and shocked him. He's still not awake. I checked his pulse and it's getting fainter.

Fuck, I don't want to use my powers on him but I have to. I shocked Theo again and still nothing, his pulse keeps going down.

"Theo, wake the fuck up, this isn't funny"

"What's going on out here" a teacher said coming up to us.

"Theo isn't breathing and his pulse keeps going down" I explained to the teacher

"Move it" She pushed me away from Theo and looked over at his body.

She took off his mask and touched his forehead and his stomach. I watched her do whatever she's doing then she moved away.

"Okay, shock him" She told me

I went back over to Theo and put my hands on his chest and shocked him again.

Theo sat up coughing and trying to catch his breath.

"Shit Theo are you okay" I quickly hugged him.

Wait, why am I hugging him? Why do I even care about him? This god damn marriage is fucking with my head.

"Thank yo-" I looked over to the teacher and she was gone. What the hell?

"I'm fine, t-thank you miss" Theo said smiling at nothing "alright, well I hope we can talk again"

"Theo, who the hell are you talking to?" I asked him

Theo quickly covered his mouth and looked away from me.

"Are you going to puke?"

He shook his head no the he put on his mask.

"Let's get you to the nurse" I got up and held out my hand

"No, I'm fine" Theo said getting up by himself.

Theo walked away leaving me in the halls. Is he okay in the head? He was just talking to someone who wasn't even there, and he got up like nothing just fucking happened.

This boy is crazy. Why out of all people do I have to marry him? He's a fucking idiot who shouldn't even be alive