15. It's Just A Sprain.

Shizukana's P.O.V.

We reached Tazuna's house and was greeted by a young woman in her early 30s with black hair.

She hugged Tazuna. "Father, you're home."

She looked over to us and her smile disappeared to replace a frown. She glanced over at Kakashi Sensei who was unconscious and rushed us inside.

She led us to a room where Sensei could rest.

"My name is Tsunami. I just want to thank you for keeping my father safe." She said making us all nod.

Sensei was resting on a futon in the middle of the room while the rest of us sat around him.

This was the perfect time to look at my injury.

My wrist had swollen and turned a purplish-blue. The joint was dislocated. If I could replace it in its original position maybe the pain would decrease.

Kinda regretting not taking Medical Ninjutsu seriously.

I closed my eyes and snapped my wrist back sending a jolting pain through my right arm. The snapping sound made Naruto and Sasuke look at me and wince.

I opened my eyes and looked at my wrist. It looked a bit better. Now to try and heal it.

I looked at the two boys who were also looking at me. "Anyone know medical Ninjutsu?" I asked making the both of them shake their heads.

I nodded in response and closed my eyes. Remember. What was exactly written in the scroll?

I tried to remember what exactly was needed to do to heal the joint.

Focus your yin or yang chakra to your palm and then place your palm onto the injury.

I sighed in frustration. I can't do it. The book doesn't give me enough details. I wish I read Mother's medical scrolls.

When I opened my eyes, I found Naruto leaning against Kakashi Sensei and his hand was hovering against the mask on Sensei's face.

Suddenly, Sensei opened his eyes and sat up. Making all of us jump back in surprise.

The door opened pulling all our attention to Tsunami-san.

"Oh Sensei, you're awake." She said. "I am Tsunami. Tazuna is my father. She said after noticing Sensei's confusion.

"Your Sharingan is amazing and all, but if it puts that much of a strain on you, then maybe it's not worth it," I said making Sensei look at me and apologize.

Tsunami-san handed Sensei a glass of water which he gladly took. She then turned towards me. "I might not know how to heal but I hope this can help." She said giving me a bandage.

I kindly took it and started wrapping my hand. "It's just a sprain." I said making her nod.

I looked up to find Sensei staring at my wrist. Both of us made eye contact and he had guilt in his eyes.

"I apologize for not helping you when you were pulled underwater," Sensei said.

I looked at him and waved him off. "I had that under control, but I do think that Zabuza has an accomplice."

Everyone in the room looked at me. "When I fell into the water, someone wearing a mask grabbed my leg and pulled me underwater," I explained. "I managed to kick the person and it was a shadow clone. So he or she may be working with Zabuza."

"Did he look around our age?" Sasuke asked.

I nodded.

Sensei hummed in recognition. "When I was about to finish Zabuza off, a tracker Ninja interrupted me and hit Zabuza in the neck with two Senbon. I checked his vitals and found no heartbeat. the main problem was that all tracker Ninjas destroy their target on the spot to prevent any miscalculations."