𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.

I 07. I

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒔

❝ chrysler building ❞

     ARIADNE SPRUNG AWAKE. She was coated in sweat and her hand were gripping the lilac sheets tightly. The girl gasped for breath as she stared straight ahead, trying to shake off what she just saw.

Nothing pertaining to Annabeth, but it was as if she was a bird and watched the quest where her friends and her went search for Zeus's lightning bolt. But instead of her making her way into D.O.A Recording Studios, she grew fearful and bolted, leaving her three friends to complete the quest alone.

At some point, her older self was apart of Kronos's side. How they got her to join, she didn't want to know. But the worst part was that she was killing her fellow campers, even killing Chiron in battle before facing off against her own father.

And she killed him in five seconds. Kronos won the war and he killed every child of the Big Three who was against him. Luke reigned victorious and the two of them ruled over the demigod's who bowed down.

The world became dark and destructive, monsters reeking havoc on the world and the Mist gave up, causing mortals to be taken captive. They were abused and used for sport, forced to bear more monster children who killed them.

It was terrifying dream which forced her to not sleep, and her heart was racing in her chest. She threw off her purple covers and stood up quickly, her shorts and t-shirt soaked with sweat and tears.

She quickly threw on a pair of black leggings and a purple shirt and grey sweatshirt, which had three small butterflies in the corner. Her converses were tied onto her feet and she made a grab for her purple mug, grasping the dish before filling it with hot chocolate.

As she took a sip, the girl noticed it tasted odd. She eyed the drink before gasping, inside the chocolate mess were two gold eyes staring back at her.

Her hands let the mug fall and crabs against the ground, splitting it into fragments as hot chocolate coated the ground. The girl realized it was all her imagination, no one was staring  at her.

Ariadne watched as the hot chocolate dried and left behind a broken purple mug, which was her favorite and the only one she ever used. The girl blinked away the tears and knew it was pathetic that she was about to cry over a broken mug.

She ignored it and pulled the hair tie from her hair before leaving. The girl didn't care that she left behind a mess of glass.

Her feet rushed towards the dining pavilion and noticed it wasn't even daybreak yet. A sigh escaped her lips before she noticed a head of black tufts sticking out from behind a white column.

Nico di Angelo was crouched behind a pillar watched someone, and before she could open her mouth to say something, the girl was pulled back.

A hand grabbed hers which caused her instincts to kick in. The girl took whatever has grappled her hand and twisted its arms son forced it to the ground.

A soft groan sounded, "Aidan, it's me."

She let go and Percy appeared before her, Annabeth's Yankees cap in hand. The girl boosted him up, and as she was about to speak, he slapped a hand over her mouth.

The boy took her hand once more and dragged her behind a column next to Nico's, both of them eavesdropping.

Two girls—Bianca and Zoe, were arguing.