C H A P T E R 4

Lily's POV

Today was a Saturday and I woke up to notifications coming into my phone nonstop. I looked at the clock on my wall and it was eleven in the morning so I decided it was time for me to get up. I got up and took a shower and put on an oversized hoodie with biker shorts and a pair of adidas socks because I wasn't planning on going out today.

I took a seat on my bed and unlocked my phone and now I knew why the notifications had been flooding into my phone. Adonis and I were on almost every gossip website and magazine with articles speculating about our relationship. I had missed calls from Jane. I messaged Jane and asked her what was up.

I looked around my room and decided that I should clean up my apartment. I had a housekeeper that came three times a week but I loved cleaning it gave me a great sense of just relief when I was done. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and got to cleaning, I changed my bedding and got a load of laundry running. By the time it was three o'clock I had done an extensive cleaning of my apartment. I had even packed my refrigerator and I had neatened my closet because most of the stuff was already in very good order thanks to the housekeeper and the fact that I could be a clean freak.

I had a huge balcony that had a swing seat and I decided I was going to read there. I went and sat on the swing seat and continued reading my new book. I don't know how long I had been sitting on the balcony but I looked up amd saw that the sun was about to set so I decided to go and get a glass of lemonade to watch the sunset.

I got my glass of lemonade and watched the sun setting and my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw it was Jane and it kind of makes sense, she would call whilst I was watching something so beautiful. I answered and Jane said ,'Hey bubs, I see you and the new boyfriend are just conquering the gossip columns.'

I rolled my eyes at her comment and said ,'Can you believe the obsession though?'

She hummed and said ,'Yes I can, you're an internationally recognised model and you are dating Forbes hottest billionaire CEO for the past three years.'

I laughed at that and said ,'Is he really?"

She groaned and said ,'I swear you live in your own tiny bubble. Yes he is and he deserves it too, I mean have you seen the man.'

I started smiling because he was definitely hot but I didn't he had gotten that title for three years straight.

Jane then said ,'Do you want to go out today?'

I smiled because I could definitely go for a night of fun I sat up straighter and said ,'What are you thinking?'

She hummed and said ,'We can go for clubbing.'

I was about to reply then I realised that Adonis probably had a very professional image and if I looked like a crazy clubbing mess he might not like that. I decided I would ask him ,'Jane , let me ask Adonis and I'll get back to you.'

Jane then said ,'Well of course you need to ask him first.'

Jane really wanted Adonis and I to be a thing in her heart and I mean it was going to happen because we agreed but she wanted us to be like a thing thing.

I stood up walking into my apartment and put my glass in the dishwasher and said,'Okay let me text him then I'll text you.'

I opened Adonis's contact and I texted him.

Me:
Hey

Adonis:
Hey, what's going on?

Me:
I wanted to go clubbing with some friends tonight and I don't know if like that's okay for your image and all.