Chapter 22

Ahsoka was getting a little bit nervous.

She had been waiting at the Cantina for over an hour, and still no Boba.

She leaned against the wall of the Cantina as she gave glares to the creepy men who gave stares.

"You know it would be smart if you carried a more noticeable weapon with you, well since your a girl and all." She heard someone say beside her.

Ahsoka turned around to face Boba as she rolled her eyes.

"Do you want to be kicked in the balls right now?" Ahsoka with a glare.

"Hey I know you can handle yourself! Just saying Tatooine isn't the best place." He said to her and she smirked.

"You don't say." She said with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

"Ready to go?" Boba asked her.

"Well you haven't told me what the job is, who we are finding, and the most important thing. How much are we getting payed?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest and forced her weight onto one of her hips.

"Well not here." He said with a side as he stretched his arm in a motion for Ahsoka to exit the door first.

Ahsoka smiled at the gesture before walking towards the door.

As soon as she walked out of Cantina she felt a whack on her head before everything went black.

"Sorry Ashla, but Ahsoka Tano was the real job." Boba said aloud to the unconscious body as he slung her over his shoulder.

——————

Anakin felt like a little child.

The council had to agree to clear Ahsoka's name, even though in their minds she was still dead.

Anakin knew that this meant Ahsoka could come home, they could put this whole endeavor behind them, and life would return back to normal.

But the question was
Did Ahsoka even want to come back?

Anakin had given the council the excuse that he needed to go pick up the clones that were on leave.

So jumping into the Twilight with a little burst of happiness he set in the coordinates for Tatooine before taking off.

He finally thought he could see the light at the end of this cold and dark tunnel.

Sorry for the short chapter but more are on their way!!!