BNHA Part 59

--Aeden--

It's the next day,and I woke up from the sun shining on my face. I do a couple stretches,then exited my room. I head to the elevator and wait for Midoriya. A minute has gone by,and he hasn't gotten out of his room yet.

Hm? Midoriya usually wakes up around the same time as I do.

So,I head over to Midoriya's room and knock on his door.

Aeden:Midoriya? You still sleeping? It's time to get up and get ready for school. | Midoriya:*muffled* Coming...!

After a few thumps and thuds,he opens the door and reveals a rather sleepless Midoriya with dark bags under his eyes.

Aeden:Eh? What's wrong Midoriya? | Midoriya:*tiredly yawns as he starts walking to the elevator* I couldn't sleep because of Aoyama. He got into my balcony and stared at me through the curtains. After that,he left while leaving behind a message,saying, "I know" with the letters made with pieces of cheese. | Aeden:.......wat?

Throughout his explanation of what happened last night apparently,we already ate breakfast,brushed our teeth,and later dressed up in our school uniforms.

Midoriya:I don't know. I'm gonna try and see what's happening with him.

We enter our classroom,and Midoriya immediately set his tense eyes upon Aoyama.

Aoyama:*a few seconds of silence before he winks* Surprise!

--Midoriya--

There he was...I was so weirded out by the cheese last night,I couldn't sleep. I've never really talked to Aoyama that much,he doesn't go out of his way to socialize. He's more of a free spirit,someone who always says whatever's on his mind. At least,I think that's right. I wonder if something's going on with him. If so,it's probably not a good idea to ask him while everyone else is around. I don't want to make him feel awkward,especially if it ends up being personal.

Time flew by,and their first period was over. Everyone was taking a break until they have to go to the gym for the next period.

Denki:Woah,Mineta! Take a look at this! (shows him what's on his phone) | Mineta:Is it x-rated? | Denki:Suitable for children. (despite their seemingly casual conversation,Aeden was looking at them with an intensifying stare) Mt. Lady and Edgeshot have teamed up! Kamui Woods is gonna be joining them too! | Jiro:I think they're going by Team Lurkers. I saw it mentioned on the news earlier. | Denki:There sure are a bunch of heroes teaming up these days!

Mina:Once we're pros,we should do some team ups too! Here's an idea,you can make me float,and we can make acid rain! | Ochako:Sounds intense! | Mina:Oo,hey! Sero can use his tape to fly me around! | Sero:Eh? What are you talking about? | Mina:Koda,Shoji,and Jiro will be the scouts. Oh,oh! We'll be called Team Rainy Day!

Aeden:Yeah,instead of water,we'll be melting you down with acid. (Mina and Jiro laughed at my response) | Clyde:*switches from Mina to Aeden* I was expecting you to just picked Aeden here because you can carry people,right? | Mina:I'm sure he can,but that would be too easy! | Denki,Mineta:What about us?! | Mina:Don't need you! | Momo:You can't just look at quirks when teaming up,you have to choose people you get along with too. | Aeden:I think you're making it worse,Momo. | Ida:Everyone should be moving toward the gym now! Get yourselves into your costumes!

--At Gym Gamma--

Cementoss:Alright class,today,we'll be continuing to work on your ultimate moves. | Jack:If you haven't found a second ability,focus on finding one. If you already have two,then work on refining them until they are flawless.