sequel: chapter six

After Jax finished hugging his kids we explained to all of them in a more kid-friendly way

After Jax finished hugging his kids we explained to all of them in a more kid-friendly way. I trusted my kids and they should know the partial truth. I honestly can't hide anything from them, to be honest, not even my snacks.

Journey, Sol, and Bodhi have all bonded with Jax and it just makes my ovaries go nuts. I have three kids and yet here I am wanting more. The way Jax's eyes light up when he hears the kids talk to him is such a sight to see.

He treats all the kids with so much love and has a shit ton of patience with them.

It's just been great.

"Daddy! Mommy! She took my eggs!" Bodhi screams at the top of his lungs.

"Soleil!" Jax and I both say sternly.

"I'm hungry!" I swear she gets this from Taylor.

"Bodhi come to mommy." I picked him up and grabbed his plate.

"You get to sit here and watch tv while you eat breakfast." He smiles and nods happily.

For the past couple of weeks, I took time away from work to spend it with Jax and our families. Journey and the twins were so happy that they got to spend time with their dad.

Their smiles would get so big and bright and their eyes would automatically light up when he'd come into the vision.

Ugh, I'm fucking in love.

Dylan, Kylie, and Kian all came over to spend time with Jax. Kyle and Rex sadly couldn't come back home.

Kylie could only stay for a little less than two weeks and Kian goes wherever she goes thinking she's gonna get kidnapped without him so he went back home with her after smooshing Jax with hugs every day from the day he came to the day he left.

Dylan still comes over almost every day. He would never leave his two favorite people.

Jax has gotten used to the kid's routines. As parents it doesn't matter what you want to do what matters is what your kids want or have to do.

That was frustrating for me for a while when I first gave birth to the twins but I've gotten used to it.

Today, I was going back to work while Jax was going to come with me while the twins were gonna with Jackie today.

I asked Jax if he'd like to go back to school which he thinking about but it seems as though he just wants to spend time with the kids. I didn't mind, it helped me get more time to myself which I rarely had before.

"Don't spoil your son." He tells me with a pointed look.

"Don't spoil your daughter." I point at her plate which now has five extra pieces of bacon.

"Touché." He chuckles.

"Juni, are you ready?" I exclaimed calling Journey by her nickname that Issac gave her one day.