Ch-16

*The Headquarters*

Y/n was sitting at the round table with Yoongi,Namjoon and Jackson .

Namjoon was explaining some of the data he had found more .But it didn't really matter to Y/n.

She wanted to take the investigation in a different lane .Cause she had suspected something .

Suddenly Namjoon asked her , "Describe Rosé , Y/n . Any extra information ? Intel ? "

Y/n started , " She has beautiful almond shaped eyes . The eyes are a beautiful shade of darker brown .
She has a lost and bored look in her eyes . Her skin is clear and smooth .
She is tall not as tall as me tho .
Her eyebrows are thick enough considered to be a perfect thickness.
Sharp chin and and a sharp Jaw .
She has a tiny waist . Her clothes are chic but casual . Her hair is straight and black and really soft to touch .
Her hands are long and really nice to hold . Her lips are luscious and pink , nice to look at ....."

"This is not what I meant by my question . " Namjoon said .

"Beautiful almond shaped eyes ? " Jackson asked her , eyebrows raised .

"Her hair is really nice to touch ? "
Yoongi continued with the same expression .

"Her lips are luscious and pink , nice to look at ? " Namjoon stared at her with a mischievous expression.

Y/n grew flustered and said nothing .

"DONT TELL ME KIM Y/N THAT YOU ARE STARTING TO FALL FOR HER " Namjoon said , he seemed more excited than worried .Actually , cancel worried , he was excited .

Jackson and Yoongi were staring at her as well with equally contrasting expressions , while Jackson had a expression that matched with Namjoon's , Yoongi seemed legitimately worried .

"That would be horribly unprofessional . " Y/N replied .

"But do you have feelings for her or not ? " Namjoon asked happily .

Y/n blushed .

Jackson also asked , "Go ahead , we don't judge. "

"Wanna listen about her tits ? " Y/n asked.

"No we don't . But we certainly know that you are falling for her which you shouldn't .She is a sociopath she doesn't return your feelings the same way you would or you do . " Yoongi said .

The three weren't listening to him tho . Namjoon and Jackson were constantly bombarding her with questions and Y/n was sitting there trying to make our words to answer while they were shouting the words with almost no pause whatsoever.

Yoongi banged on the table with a file "Shut up you three and start on the case seriously again . "

Namjoon  and Jackson pouted and sat back at their places .

Y/n didn't seem to surprise by that .They did deserve it anyways .

Namjoon started again and asked  to Y/n , " What about Jennie ? "

Y/n replied  , "She is a bitch . " 

"I think it is safe to establish that Y/n doesn't have a ASPD fetish atleast . " Jackson said .

They all laughed . Then stopped suddenly and

Y/N started talking , " That's enough .
Look I don't think that Rosé is a suspect . Jennie is a major one and she won't be easy to handle. Because in all the recorded incidents of the people she stalked . There wasn't any evidence left on the crime scene that might have led to their murders  .Not even CCTV footage . Once , twice it is alright but 16 times excluding Jin that is a lot to get away with . And the techniques weren't completely clean as well .  She has power or her mother has and due to her links she is able to exclude the information and even framing others without their knowledge . I think there is a whole organisation of them. I found some of the the top Business people's children and I saw that they have squeaky clean record but I clearly remember that one of them had to come to the police station when I had gone there once due to some work for the settlement of a bad car crash .  But even that wasn't recorded . "

"Why do you think Rosé is not involved in this ? She is also the daughter of an important businessman ." Yoongi asked .

"No she ain't  the part of this . I had told Jackson to find the children or the businessman who constantly hang around each other  or meetings for that matter . 
They seem salty towards each other but still behave properly.  And Rosé wasn't there . There were twelve such people . "

Jackson nodded .

Yoongi asked , "Is that really the case or you don't want Rosé to be the culprit . You have informed us that Jennie kills animals in different methods . But that isn't an indication of a person who will  go around killing people .The murders of the people she stalked might not even be connected or she might not have anything to do with Jin this time .
Why are you not thinking in any other way ? Do you think we sit around doing nothing ?  Is your love getting in your head ? Her lips inviting you or something? "

Y/n was getting angry and impatient now .Her instincts were correct . She knew it.  She knows that they should focus more on this side .

But at the same time Yoongi was correct as well .

You should investigate in any angle and eliminate the improbable ones and continue to do so till the suspect has been reached .

So she calmed herself down .

Y/n and Rosé were quite similar in some ways . Rosé doesn't feel the emotions the same way others do and Y/n almost never has the chance to feel herself or be reckless .

She was 16 but she was very mature .... and lonely . Except for these three she had no other actual friends . She did know other people but it was mostly due to courtesy and and for work not for fun .

"Yeah you are right , but you shouldn't ignore the fact that most of the evidences are pointing towards Jennie .And I can assure you that my feelings don't come in the middle of work . And I can certainly take care of myself . Yoongi oppa , I expected you to trust me more but maybe you don't .Also I need your help so come as a student and help me keep an eye on Jennie . It so getting hard cause Rosé keeps clinging on to me and stalks me. If I can I would get information from her house or business world to get access to Jennie's. "

"And you are enjoying it,  aren't you ? When she clinging on to you giving her your attention .  "

"Yes , I am and you should not let your anger come between the work .So come from tomorrow.  It is your friend who is dead anyways . "
Y/n said angrily and left . 

Yoongi looked hurt .

Namjoon looked at him and went around and gave him a hug and said ,
"It is alright. She is growing up and let her grow . This is the first time she has ever had feelings for someone .She will make mistakes and get hurt but she is going to grow from it . She never even had a crush before and you know her mom hardly pays any attention to her at all .It is natural for her to feel nice when she is getting so much attention ."

" I  just don't want her to get hurt . I practically almost raised her . And that daughter of a bitch couldn't even find someone decent enough ,but no she has to be involved with a sociopath . "

Namjoon nodded , "yeah she is pretty stupid in matter like this and that's why she should learn .I raised her too . Don't forget that . "

Yoongi nodded .

"Let me prepare for tomorrow to go then "

______________________________________
✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️
______________________________________

I think this is the longest single scene I Have ever written .

Also thanks for reading and voting and I love y'all . Pls comment and vote .

And rEmEmBeR gLoBaL pEaCE iS vErY iMpOrTaNt 🤩✊♥️💜