Let the fun begin

"Hello there" he said not entirely sane "mind if I come in?" At first you felt fear and you could tell he sensed it. He pushed his way in through the door and made his way toward the kitchen where he began raiding the drawers. He found what he wanted which happened to be a nasty looking kitchen knife, approaching me once more "haha it's been a while since I've killed someone with that wonderful of an expression," he said, his smile growing wider.

Your fear was replaced in a second with that numb feeling again as you began to laugh your guts up. "Huh?" The man said with a confused expression on his face. You couldn't help it though, I finally snapped, I thought, your seeing things now. As if this day couldn't get any better.

Issac (zack) POV

I couldn't believe it. What in the world was going on. I just couldn't catch a break! Was there an illness going around making people boring and lifeless? UGG. First Rachel, and now this girl. He hoped that his next victim would be a lot more full of life. He didn't care though. A sudden wave of emotion came over him again, no! He thought, I killed her, I gave her what she had wanted, why do I feel like this? He had gotten so used to Rachel being there as annoying as she was she was better than nobody. He hadn't realized that until her blood was splashed all over him. He looked at the knife in his hands with anger all he could think about. Anger for what? He didn't know, all he knew is that he loved death. And there was a girl in front of him just waiting to die.

(Y/n) POV

You looked up to see the mans face turn from confusion to anger as he charged at you with the knife. You dogged out of instinct, but felt a wave of air rush past you. Delusions don't feel this real, do they? She wondered. With the sudden shock of horror she realized that this was real. The man was real! And she was about to die. Without a second thought she ran into her moms room and locked the door looking for anything that might prove useful as a weapon.

You hear the knife drag across the wall as he approaches the door. He mumbled something that sounded along the lines of, "finally some real fun." Ya, you thought, let the fun begin.