¢нαρтєя 22

HOPE FORGETS SHE WAS KERRY THOMPSON ONCE UPON A TIME. It's probably a good thing — moving on. But one can't just forget 20 years of their life like it was nothing. She still recalls her parents, friends, her boyfriend, and when she does remember them, it always ends up with her in tears. She mourns them all once again. For a life she couldn't live, for the broken dreams, she couldn't achieve.

Hope couldn't forget how much she hated maths as Kerry and how much she wanted to hit Bethany every time she commented on her half-eaten nails. She can't forget the smell of the cologne her boyfriend wears, nor the exasperated look her dad used to send her way when she hits the curb while trying to park the car. She still remembers the taste of the roast beef her mom makes.

But, most of all, she remembers how much she hated anything related to the suspense. A fact everyone around her hated. When someone puts a movie on, Kerry couldn't just wait for the whole movie to complete to see what happens. She remembered how frequently she opens up Wikipedia and reads the plot in the middle of the film. And no matter how much it annoyed her friends, Kerry never really regretted doing it.

So, yes, she was, of course, happy when she started getting visions of the future in this new life. But instead of getting the pictures of the upcoming exam question papers she wished for, she is getting the images of her new family in peril. The many enemies her invincible family made during their immortal lives are coming back for revenge. All because she, Hope Mikaelson, was brought into this world —the Mikaelson's weakness.

And the most concerning part of it all was that Hope hasn't gotten a dream for a fortnight. Maybe she should be happy that no one is out to harm her family. But Hope knew otherwise. And even though Kerry hasn't seen the whole TV show, she did have a brief idea about the notable characters —The Villains. Few of which are now roaming around her father and uncle, living in the same city as her family.

So, yes, it unnerved Hope.

She wanted to know what the enemies were planning, and most importantly, she wants her parents with her when she does get a vision about them. Because it would help her jack squat if only she dreams about them, with no chance to communicate it back to her family in her broken English.

So, to remedy that, Hope did what she thought was right. She started crying. Every time her parents decide to set her down, she cried her eyes out. And Hope won't cease it until they held her close to them again. She knew it was annoying. Because Hope, herself, finds it grating these days. Her mother —god bless her patience— sighs so often these days that Hope felt bad, on behalf of her, half the time. But Hayley Marshall still complies to her daughter's whims nonetheless all times —well, mostly. The few times she really cannot, Jack, his grandma, or Aiden would take care of the little Tribrid.