20: Japan (Pt.1)

Twice had to go for a specia photo shooting in Japan, but they decided to have a vacation there too. It was in Osaka, Sana's hometown.

       ~Time skip: Arrived at Japan~

  'My dad said he will pick us up at the exit of the airport.' Sana said, as they went through the immigration counter.

  'How long is the car ride to your home?' Nayeon asked.

  'Over 2 hours, but maybe we can stop in the middle for lunch or some quick meals.'

  'Y/N wake up, the lady needs to see your face.' Jeongyeon said, patting her sleeping daughter in her arms.

  Y/N rubbed her eyes and looked straight at the lady behind the counter, causing her to laugh silently at her cuteness.

  The 9 all went out of the airport, holding their luggage and waiting outside the door in the cold weather.

  'Y/N are you warm enough?' Jeongyeon asked.

  Y/N didn't answer, since she was busy blowing out the 'smoky air' in the cold weather.

  Jeongyeon ruffled her hair, and they walked to the spot Sana's dad told Sana to wait at.

  'That's the car.' Sana said, pointing at a black, van-sized car.

  They got on one by one, not forgetting to bow at Sana's dad.

(Italics: in Japanese)
  'Dad we brought our daughter with us.' Sana said.

  'Hi guys and hi Y/N! Sana always tells me about you.'

  'Dad she doesn't know Japanese.'

  'Oh... sorry. Hi Y/N! I'm Sana's dad, your grandpa.' He said, while driving to the main road.

  'Annyeonghaseyo.' Y/N quietly said.

  Sana's dad doesn't speak Korean, but since he hears them say 'annyeonghaseyo' a lot, he kind of gets it.

  'You guys can sleep first, the car ride will be long. I will wake you up when we get there. And no we are not stopping in the middle of the car ride, so food is with me. Sana tell them.'

  Sana translated her dad's words for the members and her daughter.

  'Y/N you can lean on Eomma and sleep.' Jeongyeon said, pulling her daughter's head towards her shoulder.

~Time Skip: Arrived at Sana's house~
'Thank you for driving us here and letting us stay.' Jihyo bowed at Sana's dad.

'No worries you're our family too.' Her dad gave them a warm smile before entering, with them following.

'So...what's the room plan?'

'So there are two beds in the guest room, and since 2yeon and Dahmo are already dating, you four share the two beds.' The others giggled while the four blushed slightly.

'And in my room, I have an extra sofa bed for two, anyone not mind being together? I'm sleeping with our daughter.' Sana said.

'Minari Chaeyoungie, you two go.' Jihyo said. Sana nodded and told Jihyo and Tzuyu to find a comfortable spot in the living room, and apologised knowing it wouldn't be very comfortable.

  Y/N was soon wide awake from her sleep and started running around the house.

  'Y/N be careful, don't fall off the stairs.' Jihyo said, standing at the bottom and following her as she climbed up.

  'Let's go somewhere today. Zoo near my home?' Sana suggested. Everyone nodded, except Jihyo, who started playing with Y/N.

  'JIHYO UNNIE!' Tzuyu shouted.

  'Yes yes yes coming.' Jihyo panted, with a red, sweaty Y/N in her arms.

  'Gosh you really did chase her around... anyways Sana said we're going to the zoo today.' Mina said, reaching for a towel to wipe her Y/N.

  'Zoo!!!!!' Y/N shouted.

  'But didn't we just go to the one in Korea a few days ago?' Dahyun suddenly said.

  'Whatever this one's a different one. We have a cable car here y'know.' Sana boasted.

  'Let's go. Dad we're heading out now. We'll come back before dinner.'

  'Ok! Have fun girls!' Her dad shouted, before the 10 happily went out of the house and walked towards the zoo.

  'Y/N's ticket is free, and us are...100yen each, it's cheap I know.' Sana informed.

  'Wow, I've never seen the not playful side of Sana much.' Jihyo joked, while fixing her daughter's hair.

  Sana roller her eyes playfully, before purchasing the tickets for the entrance.

    ~Time skip: after LEAVING the zoo~
  'Dad we're home!'

  'Sana! You're back! Hi girls! And hi Y/N!!!' Sana's mom exclaimed.

  They all got ready and sat at the table, eating the dinner Sana's mom made, knowing from her dad that her whole group was here.

  'いただきます.' They said in unison, even the non-Japanese members and Y/N, who learnt from MiSaMo.

  'So...how's it going?' Sana's mom asked them.

  'Trust me we had a lot of fun, especially with our Y/N.' Jihyo explained.

  'Really? Y/N is such a mood maker right?' Sana's mom smiled kindly at their daughter, a.k.a. her granddaughter.

  'How old is Y/N now?' Sana's dad asked.

  'Y/N tell them yourself.' Sana cooed.

  'I'm 5.' Y/N said, raising her hand with 5 fingers up.

  'Cute!!! I have such a cute granddaughter... I'm proud.' Sana's mom joked, causing them all to laugh.

  'I really like the food, auntie.' Dahyun commented.

  'I'm glad you did.'

        ~Time skip: After their dinner~
  Sana went to her room with her daughter, going in the attached toilet to brush her and her daughter's teeth, and also to shower.

  'Y/N since when did you enjoy taking a bath hm?' Sana asked using her high-pitched voice, while wrapping her daughter in her big towel.

  'Last time. Eomma Jeongyeon helped me.'
Y/N shortly answered.

  Sana nodded and carried her daughter out of the bathtub, then helped her in her blue and white pyjamas.

  'Y/N go to Eomma's bed first.' Sana said, wiping the floor dry after drying Y/N's hair.

  Y/N nodded and ran out, and reached the bed, only tall enough to try to jump up.

  'Y/N let Eomma help you.' Mina gently said, carrying her daughter slightly and helping her on the bed.

  Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was just admiring Mina, watching her every action, looking at how gentle her actions were.

  'I'm done. We should sleep now we have lots of places to go.' Sana said, turning the lights off and turning her bedside lamp on.

  'Your sofa bed is surprisingly cozy.' Mina said, while pulling Chaeyoung into a 'friendly' hug.

  'I know right... i used to like sleeping there instead of my bed during my school days.' Sana said, pulling the blankets over her and her daughter.

  'Jaljayo everyoneeeeee.' Sana squealed, while hugging her daughter and closing her eyes tight.