50 - Dad

Sakura's POV

I woke up and noticed that I was still hugging Chaeyeon as she was still sleeping. Her head was resting on my chest and I can smell her lavender scented hair. I smiled and hugged her tightly. I kissed her forehead before going down the bed.

I was about to get down from the bed when I felt that Chaeyeon gripped on me harder.

"What's wrong Chae?" I asked her softly

"I thought you won't leave me?" she asked softly

"I'm not leaving you Chae, I'm just going to work, I'll be back before lunch" I said but she gripped on me tighter again.

"Can't it wait? I want to be with you today" she said and placed her head on my chest.

Suddenly the door from my room swung open.

"Yah Sakura!" Hyewon said and I gave  her a sign to stay quiet. Since Chaeyeon was still sleepy.

"Oh sorry, aren't you going to work? It's like 7:43 already" Hyewon told me but I pointed Chaeyeon for her.

"Oh, should I tell the-" she said and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll tell Chaewon as well, bye and umm don't forget to eat breakfast, tell Eunbi I went to work early thanks bye" she said hurriedly and went out of my room.

Since I don't have anything else to do for today, I guess I should go back to sleep with Chaeyeon.

It has been 2 hours already but we still didn't ate our breakfast yet. I tried to wake Chaeyeon up.

"Chae, let's have breakfast its already 10:17. Its bad if we won't eat breakfast" I said as I patted her back.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled and yawned before seating up with me.

"Come on, let's eat" I said as I held her hand as we went downstairs.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Wait Chae, I have to answer this one" I said and she nodded

::::::

"Arin? What wrong?"

"Oh Hi Mrs. Sakura"

"I told you you can call me unnie, okay?"

"Ah, nae"

"So what's the problem?"

"Oh I just want to check on you unnie, also I heard your father will go to your house today to have a quick talk with you since you didn't go to the company today"

"Oh, okay, tell him that I'm free the whole after noon but only until 6:00 coz I have other things to do"

"Nae, goodbye unnie"

"Goodbye Arin"

:::::::::

"Who was that?" Chaeyeon asked me

"It was Arin, she just wanted to check on me and tell me that dad's coming over here later"

"Oh okay, after we eat can we go out to the garden?" she asked me and smiled

"Of course we can" I said and smiled back at her.

After eating I washed the dishes as Chaeyeon was watching tv with Minju. Nako and Hitomi then went towards me.

"Hi unnie, you didn't went to work today" Nako said

"Oh yeah, Chaeyeon wanted me to stay home today" I answered

"Well that's nice at least you get time for each other but, don't you have a meeting?" Hitomi asked

"I have but I asked Hyewon to handle it for me, I needed to fix things with Chaeyeon remember" I said and the two nodded.

"So how about the others? Where are they?" I asked them

"Yena and Yuri went on a date, Wonyoung and Yujin are playing in the game room" Nako answered

"Go and play with them, me and Chaeyeon will be staying at the garden for a minute" I said as I wiped my hands with the cloth.

"Okay unnie, see you at lunch" they said

"Appa is gonna be hear later" I told them and they nodded as they went off to the game room to Yujin and Wonyoung.

Eunbi unnie finally came down from her room and was about to eat breakfast.

"You're quite late today huh" I said and chuckled

"Blame it on Hyewon, I almost fell on the bed as I was trying to seat up" She said and groaned.

"You guys did it again?! How many ti-" I was cut off by Eunbi unnie covering my mouth.

"The girls might hear you, don't tell anyone" she said and I nodded as I chuckled

"She went to work early, she'll be here before lunch" I said and she nodded.

I then left her there at the kitchen since I'm going to call Chaeyeon.

"Chae, let's go" I said as she stood up and ran towards me with that cute smile of hers.

We went out to the garden and sat on the big swing that was fitted for about four persons. She placed her head on my chest and I intertwined our hands while my right arm was around her back. I kissed her temple as we are gently pushed by the wind as we ride the swing. There were a lot of flowers in the garden but I asked the gardener to add new ones.

"You added lavenders?" Chaeyeon asked and I nodded

"I asked them to add them since you smell like them" I said and we bought chuckled.

"Which is your favorite one?" she asked me

"The lavenders of course" I said and smiled.

"No, before you added those" Chaeyeon said

"Well I actually love the Gardenias, its white and it looks pure, I remember that I used to get some of the flowers and put it in my room. Aren't those your favorite as well?" I asked her but she shook her head.

"I love the pink carnations, it reminds me of you" she said and chuckled

"Why did you have a lot of flowers?" she asked

"Well each one of us have a flower, Hyewon' is Dasies, Chaewon is Dahlias, mom and dads were roses, white and red ones then Hitomi got Sunflowers and Nako got Periwinkles" I said and she nodded

"Well I guess Minju got Tulips then Eunbi unnie got orchids" I added.

A few minutes we stayed silent. It was not too long til Nako called me that father was already here.

"I need to talk to my father first Chae, is that okay?" I asked her and she nodded. I went back inside the house and went to my mini office coz I'm sure he would be there.

I entered and I saw him seating at the chair just across my table.

"Appa, you're early today" I said and hugged him

"Yeah, I needed to ask you some questions regarding from the company" he said and I nodded. I went to my chair and talked to him.

"So what is it about?" I asked him

"Well remember that we wanted to cut off the deal with Jurina's company since you don't want to" he said and I nodded, I let him continue

"They want to cooperate with us again"  he said which made me furious

"Can you tell them that I don't want them to be part of any of our plans, also tell them to leave us alon and if not, I will make everything to let their own company fail" I said and my dad just nodded

"Thanks appa, I need to get back to Chaeyeon" I said and stood up

"So the two are you are fine already?" he asked and I nodded and smiled

"That's nice to here Kkura, I'll get going as well, watch over your sisters okay?" he said and I nodded. I went out to Chaeyeon again and we ate lunch.