-58-

[O𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭]
|4 YEARS & 8 MONTHS LATER|

[O𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭]|4 YEARS & 8 MONTHS LATER|

𝗹𝘂𝘅𝘂𝗿𝘆𝗸𝗮𝗮𝗮𝘆._ Keniah Dior 1 months today 🥰.

𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘃𝗼𝗻𝟮𝘅 my daughter got more hair then y'all 🤣

𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘃𝗼𝗻𝟮𝘅 my daughter got more hair then y'all 🤣. #1month💗

" DADDY? " Dimitri hollered out standing directly in Von's face.

Von looked away from his daughter, Keniah, to look at his son trying his best not to bat him in the mouth cause hate when people yell in his face for no reason or in general.

" Why Kairo in dere being mean? "

" Cause he always up under ya mama mean ass, come on. " Von picked Keniah up going straight to him and Kayla's room.

Kairo was laid out on Kayla watching Criminal Minds with her.

Kairo is set in his ways and hot headed just like his mama. Dimitri was nothing like neither of his parents more of a outspoken and kinda a goofball when he wants to be.

" What's wrong stinky man? " Kayla pouted looking at Dimitri straight face.

Dimitri looked at his mother for a second before running out of the room to his room bored of the conversation that haven't even started yet.

" THE DON IS HERE !! " Don yelled pushing his auntie front door open after waving at his mother before she drove off.

" Please shut up, " Siah mumbled pushing pass Landon.

" Y'all both needs to shut up, " Kind butted in shutting and locking the door behind them.

Don mugged the both of them before he took off up the step to his auntie room.

" WHATS GOOD PEOPLE? " He yelled pushing the door open smiling widely showing his gap off.

" Do you gotta be so loud? " Kairo mumbled looking at his older cousin.

Don rolled his eyes looking at his auntie still smiling, " Wassup ole lady. "

Kayla gasped playfully as she stood up from off her bed, " You always somewhere being irking Landon. "

" Ummm ... Chile anyways, " Everybody but Kairo laughed since he was on his way to sleep plus he barely be laughing at anything.

" Hey Amaya and Siah. " Kayla greeted them both as she walked pass them both

" Hey tete, Kacey gone be over here later? " Kayla nodded forgetting he was even coming today.

********

" Bitch when are you not pregnant? " Noonie said laughing at Pooh.

" I'm not pregnant now better look at Makayla pussy popping ass over dere. "

Makayla was taken off guard and accidentally slipped her drink wrong making it go down the wrong pipe.

" Don't wish that negativity on me lady !! I already got three and they are crazy as fuck especially Kairo mean ass. Nigga just so damn mean !! "

Makayla pointed out looking over at her son sitting far away from everybody in his own space with his natural mug on his face as he played on his phone.

It was like he got the angry side of her and Von which worried her cause she knew how they both are when they are upset and it's not pretty.

" Why you mugging nigga? " Rico asked standing in front of Kairo tryna hide his gun from Siah nosey self.

" I'm not mugging. " He mumbled staring at the gun.

Rico notice and laughed lowly to himself, " You sure is your mamas child. "

" What you mean? " Kairo mumbled looking up into Rico eyes.

Rico looked behind already knowing Kayla was staring at them trying to hear they conversation.

" She use to love guns. "

" Don't discuss guns with my child bitch. "

Makayla lightly pushed Rico being carful because of the gun in his hand  could easy go off if she didn't.

" Peace out. "

" He kinda funny, " Kairo said watching the gun in Rico hand.

" Kinda?!? That nigga dumb funny! " Noonie corrected handing Kairo a chicken wing off her plate.

If didn't anybody understand him, Noonie did cause she understood her sister even if she didn't have the talks with her like Iyanna did.

Kairo muttered a thank you taking it from out her hand.

" Why we be having a family reunion every other day ? " Amir asked coming into the kitchen with Nola, him and Noonie youngest daughter, on his back.

" Gotta keep the ones you love close you don't ever know when our last day will be. "

____________________

Can't y'all tell the book coming to a end😫😫?