Ch. 15

NO ONE'S POV

Sana left Tzuyu and her mother at the living room to just eat at the kitchen. She think they need to talk about something important so she just left them two alone for awhile.

"You're father will be here this afternoon," her mother informed that made Tzuyu widen her eyes.

"What?!" She exclaimed, astonished about her mother's news.

"I know you don't want your father to be with you but atleast come join our dinner to our house," Mrs. Chou pleaded while caressing her daughter's hand.

"Then what? Mom she'll force me to do something I don't like again!" Tzuyu raised her voice. She's afraid that her father will control her just like what he's doing before.

"I'm there, sweetie," her mother rub her back to calm her down.

Tzuyu sigh. She can't do anything but obliged. Although she doesn't want to go this dinner to their house, she nods her head.

"I'll take Sana with me." Tzuyu said and her mother look at her in horror.

"B-but sweetie—"

"I'll introduce her to Dad." Tzuyu said, determined to do it.

Her mother just sigh, she can't stop her daughter if she's this serious. They talk for a bit until her mom decided to go. Tzuyu go to the kitchen and saw Sana drinking a water. 'Hope, Dad won't hurt my girl.' She thought.

TZUYU'S POV

"Baby..." I whisper and she turn to me.

"Where's Mrs. Chou?" Sana asked and look at the living room. "She left already?"

"Yes. She invites us for a dinner," I said as I hug her. "With my father."

Sana's eyes widen at what I've said. I know she's already nervous about it so I hug her tighter and kiss her forehead.

"Don't be nervous, love. He won't bite," I joked and chuckle. "I'm just the only one who can bite you."

She rolls her eyes. "He wants to know me?"

Sana's nervousness is visible but atleast Mom likes her. I don't care if Dad's going to disown me for this. I'll disobey him for the first time. He raised me and do everything for me to have a perfect life but I don't want him to force me to do something I don't want to. I will introduce Sana to him, as my girlfriend, and I'll let God guide Sana and I.

"I'll introduce you to him," I said.

"I-is it a good idea?" She worriedly asked. I sighed and I know to myself that it isn't.

"No," I honestly answered. "But I want him to know who's the girl who completes me every single day."

She didn't talk and just stare at me. I smile even though I'm also nervous. Tonight, my father will hate me so much. But I don't care. As much as Sana will be mine. I won't let someone, either my dad, broke Sana and I apart.