Ch. 16

TZUYU'S POV

My eyes are on Jisoo who's smiling widely while greeting my Dad. Bringing Sana here is not a good idea. Fuck. Mom didn't mention that Kim's are invited. I glance at Sana and saw her staring at Jisoo, she's confused.

"Good that you came," dad said to Mr. Kim.

"It's an honor to eat dinner with the one and only Yi Chou," Mr. Kim replied and tap my Dad's shoulder.

"Good evening," mom greeted them and smile.

"Oh, nice to see you again, Mei," Mrs. Kim said and chat with my Mom about things that I can't relate.

Dad make the three of them sit while I'm still holding Sana's hand. She's bowing her head so I held her chin and lift it up.

"Chin up, baby," I said and smile at her. She gave me a small smile and look away.

"So what are we going to—oh. You have one visitor?" Mr. Kim said and look at Sana. "What a vey beautiful lady. What's your name, sweetie?"

Sana looked shocked and stood up as she bowed her head. "I-I'm Minatozaki Sana, Sir. G-Good evening."

"Hmm... Minatozaki. Familiar," Mrs. Kim said while staring at Sana, examining the whole of her.

I saw Sana's fidgeting hands, she looks uncomfortable. "Sorry but she's uncomfortable under your gaze."

"Oh. Sorry, sweetie. You can sit now," Mrs. Kim said.

Sana sat down and held my hand so tight. Introducing Sana will be easier if Kim's are not around. But fuck! They're here! How can I tell this to Dad then?!

We started to eat but Sana's holding the spoon sloppily so I sigh and took her hand. She's really nervous.

"I'll feed you," I mumble to her but she shook her head.

"I can do it," she refuse and look away, as she eat her food.

My heart beats erratically when Dad drank his water and started to spoke. Damn! I don't expect this to happen.

"I invited you so we can talk about my daughter and yours," dad spoke to Mr. Kim.

Jisoo glance at me but I ignore her and tilt my head to see Sana's reaction. Her brows are furrowed while watching Mr. Kim and dad talking. Damn it. She will surely hate me if she heard about it.

"Oh. About that?" Mr. Kim utter. "I suggest the wedding will be two months from now."

"That's a good idea," dad agreed.

I glance at my Mom and she's looking at me sympathetically. She can't do anything. Sana's hand let go of mine so I glance at her. Her eyes are wide open while looking at me and Jisoo. I shook my head and reach for her hand but she hid it behind her.

"W-wedding?" Her voice crack that made my heart clench.

All of them look at Sana when she said that. Dad laughed and nod his head that made me close my fist.

"Yes, Miss Minatozaki. Any problem with that?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Jisoo and Tzuyu are very close and they suit each other because they are both powerful and wealthy," dad said while nodding his head. "Tzuyu loves Jisoo so much and she's the one who propose to Jisoo—"

"Shut up!" I yelled. Dad's smile vanished and look at me coldly but that didn't stop me. "You force me to propose to Jisoo, dad. And I took Sana here to introduce to you. She's my girlfriend and soon to be wife."

"Oh. Stop being silly, daughter," dad said and gave me a meaningful smile but I shook my head and held Sana's hand as I stood up from my chair.

"Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim I'm sorry but there's no wedding anymore," I said and glance at my Dad and Mom. "I'm going now—"

"Stay here," dad's voice is cold and hard, I'm nervous as heck but I composed myself and stare back at him.

"I think my girlfriend's already tired," I said and bow my head. "We're going now."

I turn my back at them and pull Sana. We're about to walk out but my Dad's voice echoed at the whole dining hall that startled me. He barely shout and whenever he will, my knees are weakening.

"Chou Tzuyu! Come back here and throw that girl out of my house!" He shouted furiously.

Mom, Mr. And Mrs. Kim didn't talk and just watch us. They know my Dad so well. I hate this. Why must I have a Dad like him?

"Tzuyu just obey, uncle Yi," Jisoo said, I sheer to them and glare at her.

"Don't ever command me, Kim Jisoo," I warned her and faced my Dad. "I'm not the old Tzuyu anymore who always do whatever you want me to do, Dad. Sana's my happiness and I'll do anything for my happiness."

SANA'S POV

Tzuyu's dad shot me a scary glare so I gulp and let go of Tzuyu's hand. I love her but I don't want to ruin her and Mr. Chou's relationship.

"I'm going home now," I utter and look at Tzuyu. "Stay here."

She's about to say something but I already turn my back and run away. I left her there and told her to stay but at the other hand, I want her to follow and embrace me with her warm hands.

I got out of that mansion and walk my way home to my apartment. Several minutes had passed but no Tzuyu following me. My tears started to fell because she let me walk at this hour. Oh. I'm so stupid, I told her to stay and now I'm expecting her to follow me.

But what did Mr. Chou and Mr. Kim talked about? Wedding? Jisoo and Tzuyu's wedding. I wiped my face but my tears won't stop from falling. She cheated on me. No. We cheated on Jisoo. I didn't even know that I'm a mistress the whole time. Tzuyu made me her mistress. How could she?

She's going to marry someone else. Kim Jisoo, her fiancé. The woman she told me that just her childhood friend. Nothing more, nothing less. But little did I know, Jisoo is her soon to be wife.

"Why did you lie, Tzuyu?" I mumble to my self and felt the rain started to pour. I sigh. I'll go home wet again.

"Sana!" I got startled when someone shouted my name. I turn around, hoping it's Tzuyu but it isn't.

"M-Mingyu..." I utter when I saw him got out of his car.

He grab my hand and drag me inside his car. "It's already late and it's raining, why are you out here walking alone?!"

I didn't talk and just enter his car. My heart's breaking into pieces just by remembering Tzuyu and Jisoo. I can't imagine that Tzuyu can do this to me. She lied and make me a mistress. I'm deeply inlove with her but she's fooling me.

"What happened?!" Mingyu asked as he enter the car.

A cackle escaped my mouth and tears started to flow from my eyes. "Nothing. Just drive me home. I'm tired."

He look at me sympathetically but I gave him a cheeky smile. I lean my head and close my eyes, I suddenly feel so tired and sleepy. He started to drive and I sleep while remembering the scene awhile ago. Tzuyu fought for me but still... It's wrong. She's getting married and I'm just her mistress.