Ch. 17

I groan when I felt my eyes hurting, probably because of crying so hard while on Mingyu's car. I rub my eyes and stretch my body.

"Good morning," I widen my eyes when I saw Mingyu walking with a tray of foods on his hands.

I wander my eyes around and realize that I'm not on my own room so I quickly panicked. He went near me and I stood up to avoid him. A chuckle came out of his mouth and look at me weirdly.

"Don't worry. I didn't do anything to you," he said and place the tray on the bed. "I don't know where do you live so I just take you home."

"I-I'll get going,"  I said and about to walk out of the room.

"You accidentally hit my head last night. You must pay for that," he said that made me look at him. "Eat this with me then you can go home."

I just nod my head hesitantly and gulp. "You should've woke me up last night."

"Let's just eat this at the dining room," he said and took the tray. "You're in a deep sleep and I also tried waking you up but you're still snoring."

My face turned crimson red  because of embarrassment. Mingyu glance at me and laugh when he saw me blushing. I puff my cheeks and use my hair to cover my face. Having Mingyu beside me felt so familiar. Fuck. What does this means?

NO ONE'S POV

Tzuyu's searching for Sana at her apartment but there's no sign of Sana there. She tried calling the older latter but no one answered it. Tears started to fall from Tzuyu's eyes because she couldn't find her girlfriend, she's guilty because she didn't follow Sana last night.

"Fuck! Where are you, Sana?!" She hissed and furiously wiped her tears.

On the other side, Sana's laughing out loud while talking to Mingyu. They're already done eating and Sana found Mingyu so funny. She even forgot about last night because of Mingyu. Thanks to him.

"You're ridiculous," Sana said between her laugh.

While she's laughing Mingyu's smiling while staring at her admiringly. He's falling inlove with Sana more and more. When days passed by, his feelings for the girl grew even bigger.

"You're really pretty, Sana," Mingyu said subconsciously. Sana stopped laughing and her cheeks turn red, afterwards Mingyu widen his eyes because of what he have said.

"C-Can I go home now?" Sana asked and stood up.

"O-okay. I'll drive you home," Mingyu said and went upstairs to change his clothes.

Sana walk around at Mingyu's house while he's upstairs. Her brows furrowed when she saw a picture frame. A teenage guy wearing his uniform. He looks cute and he's also carrying a fluffy teddy bear.

"Mingyu?" She asked herself and stare at the picture even more. "Damn. He really looks familiar."

Mingyu already walking down while holding his car key when he saw Sana staring at his picture frame. He smiled and neared the clueless girl.

"Do you remember me now?" Mingyu suddenly asked.

Sana got startled and turn to Mingyu. "N-no. But you're familiar. I think I know you."

Sana stared at him and his features are really familiar. Her brows furrowed when she remember someone special to her before.

"You really do," Mingyu said and sadness run through his eyes. "Hope you'll remember me."

MINGYU'S POV

I already dropped Sana on her apartment and drive towards Dahyun's house. When I got there I rolled my eyes when I saw her kissing a girl with bangs. She cursed me when she saw me just enter her house but I ignore her.

"You're the girl who slap Yoo Jeongyeon at the mall, right?" I asked because I saw her that day when I'm buying clothes.

"Yes," she bitterly answered. "We broke up that day because she's cheating."

I nod my head and turn to Dahyun, she glared at me but I show her a cheeky smile before sitting at the sofa.

"What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked me and whisper something to Momo.

The girl with bangs nod her head and went out of the house. I checked that girl out but I got earned a hard hit from Dahyun. Geez. My parents aren't hurting me but she's hitting me like that? Argh.

"That hurts!" I yelp but she just hit me again.

"Don't ever checked her out again!" She yelled at me furiously. I raised my brows and smirk.

I chuckle and shrug. "I thought you like Sana?"

"I do like her. But as a woman, not in a romantic way. I'm inlove with Momo," she said and sip on a whiskey, she's drinking at this morning? Jeez.

"I'm also inlove with Sana," I confess and sigh. "But she's inlove with someone else."

"With Chou Tzuyu," she said as she smirk and look at me, she gave me a meaningful look but I glare at her.

"Mention it again and I'll kill you," I warned her but she laugh out loud that annoys me even more. "That tall girl."

"Why are you acting like that? Tzuyu's our friend," she said and hit my shoulder.

"Friend my ass," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yea. She's not just your friend," she said and smile slyly. "Kim Mingyu."

"Shut up!" I shriek but she just laugh.

"Tzuyu and Sana will found it out soon. Stop pretending," she said and stood up. "You're also my friend, Gyu. But don't ever hurt the both of them."

"Just like I can," I mumble and rolled my eyes.