The Villager Kingdom (part 1)

A/n: I'm very sorry for making that poll for them rejoining as Students. I had ideas for both, But It seems we can do the Free willed Life for Y/n and his Family. As Way to make it up. Here's a Customized Meme I made.

A/n: *holds arm in embarressment* Forgive me please

A/n: *holds arm in embarressment* Forgive me please. *sits down hesitantly*

Previously

Y/n: We promise. *offers hand* We will protect you and care for you like our Real Daughter.

Eri: *takes hand* O-okay Mister.

Y/n: *carries her* You can call me your Dad from now on.

Rose: And you can me your Mom from now on.

We soon left the alleyway. But not before I teleported the Body of Overhaul to my Employer. I received a Call and It was my Employer.

Employer: *call* Overhaul. You handed him Dead. But I did say Dead or Alive for Wanted. Anyways. The $10,000 has been wired to your Account Kid.

Y/n: *call* Thank you Sir.

I ended the call and continued on our Family bonding. With our New Family Member.

And Now
2 week later

Y/n and Rose cheered Eri up for the past 2 weeks. At first, It was hopeless due to her PTSD with her former "Family", But It did it's job and made her smile again, though she sometimes get nightmares again, but She pulled through with her New Parents' Help.

The World conflict just got worse, to The unsurprising faces of the Gods' and Y/n.

Atlas and the Fallen Angels just started an Experiment on a Girl named Hannah. At the same time, Another Race/Faction has been created, The Shipgirls.

Shipgirls. Named after recently Atlas Warships, now powered by a Blue Cube now known as "The Mental Cube". Atlas chained all of them up and started their experiments on them, on why and how were they created/born. Thinking that their Cores/heart might create a new source of Energy.

But Y/n secretly opened a portal from his home to one of the Labs. He rescued two shipgirls named Belfast and Cheshire. When they got home, They insisted that they will be the house maids from now on, saying that because It's a Maid's duty to serve her master, Which is Y/n now and that Atlas was no longer worthy to be served by the Maid Corps.

And another thing that Y/n experienced. Is that he and his Family got introduced to Diana, Devourer of Worlds.