Ch. 18

TZUYU'S POV

I kept on calling Sana's number but she's not fucking answering it. Holding my phone with frustration, I wipe my forehead full of sweat. Fuck! Where's my girl? Did she left me already? This's all my fault! I'm such a stupid ass.

"Tzuyu..." I turn around when I heard Jisoo's voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yell ontop of my lungs. She flinch with my sudden burst but manage to come near me. "Stay away!"

"T-Tzu, please," she started to cry but I gave her a cold stare.

"Go away," I said in monotone voice.

She shook her head and kneel down. I look away from her because I know that I'll be a stupid girl who will crawl over her just to make her stand. Jisoo's still special to me although she's acting like that before. She didn't do anything but love me.

"P-please talk to me..." She pleaded while crying so hard. "Tzuyu y-you used to love me, r-right? You told me you won't love someone else aside from me... W-what happened? T-Tzu, what happened? Is there something l-lacking at me? A-am I not enough for y-you? W-what's the problem? I'll c-change myself for you, T-tzu. Just please l-love me again. Please."

I bit my lower lip and hold my hair because of frustration. She suddenly hug me, I want to push her away but I did otherwise. I reluctantly hug her back.

"Y-You promised, Tzuyu..." She cooed while sobbing.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I cupped her face. "Forget about it."

"B-but Tzu—"

"Jisoo promising someone means you can do it. Yes, I promised but that was long time ago, I thought I can keep that promise but I... I met Sana," I cooed and bit my lower lip. "I thought when I fall inlove with you, no one else can make me fall like how you did. Sorry but... I fell out of love. I was unfaithful to you because Sana... She's—she's one of a kind. My—"

"Stop," she gesture her one hand to make me stop from talking. "It hurts."

"I-I'm sorry," I sincerely apologize. "Jisoo... Someone out there were better than I am."

"I don't care if they're better than you, Tzuyu! My heart's beating for you! I don't know how to stop anymore!" She shouted while pushing me with her one hand.

While looking at her sympathetically, Jennie, Jisoo and I's friend, suddenly came inside my house. She gave me a cold look and neared Jisoo. I can see her eyes sparkling while staring at Jisoo's face.

"Let's go, Jisoo," Jennie held Jisoo's waist and hand gently but Jisoo pushed her away.

"No! I'm talking to my fiancé! Get out! This's our privacy!" She yelled at Jennie who glance at me with anger on her eyes.

"I'm not your fiancé anymore, Jisoo," I said and turn my back on them but I felt two hands wrapped on my body.

JENNIE'S POV

Watching your love ones begging and pleading for someone else's hurts a lot but you can't do anything and just watch because she don't need you.

How can Tzuyu do this? How can she just dump a girl like Jisoo? She's dumping the girl I admire. I treat Jisoo like a treasure but she's treating her like a fucking stone. Should I be happy because Tzuyu don't love Jisoo or sad because Jisoo's being miserable because of Tzuyu?

"P-please love me again. I-I'll do everything, anything! Tzuyu..." Jisoo mourn and my eyes started to watered.

Tzuyu turned around and look at me. She gesture me to took Jisoo and whisper something to her. Jisoo cry even more and almost fell because she's getting weak. I catch her immediately and drag her outside of Tzuyu's house although she still wants to stay.

I open the shotgun seat's door and make her sit there. Her eyes welled up again and cry at her seat. I heave a sigh and jog at the other side. As soon as I started the car, I drove as fast as I can.

"G-go back! Jennie, go back!" She commanded me but I keep my face straight. "Are you deaf!? I said go back—!"

"No!" I raised my voice at her for the first time. "You'll stay with me, Jisoo. And if you don't like... I will make you like it."

"W-what the fuck are you saying!? Just fucking go back! I'm going to say how much I love her! I'm not yet done! Jennie!" She started to cry again.

"Well, I'm already done! I'm done being a stupid person for you!" I parked the car at nowhere and look at her. "I'm done letting you run away from me, Jisoo! Am I not that obvious, huh? I'll answer your call at 2am and go wherever you are. Be with you until you fell asleep. I'll be a stupid dimwit crawl unto you when you pleaded me to go to Tzuyu. I'll drive you to Tzuyu although it hurts me so much. Damn it, Jisoo! I don't even know myself because of you!"

She look stunned with my sudden confession. I can't keep it anymore. If she don't want me, I'll do anything for her. Like how she does everything for Tzuyu.

"W-what?" She's puzzled.

"Jisoo, I love you," It's not the same phrases but it's the same meaning. Her mouth gape and look at me astonishingly. "I love you since I laid my eyes on you."

"Y-you're kidding..." She mumble and I shook my head.

"But I am not," I said.

She looked away from me and I don't know what to do anymore. Is it a good idea that I confess? Damn! I might ruin our friendship.

Then my eyes divert on her pink kissable lips. I gulp my own saliva and just stare at her lips, feeling an urge to kiss it. "Jisoo."

When she tilt her head to me, I quickly lean towards her and crashes her lips with mine. Damn. Her lips are soft. I wish I can kiss her lips anytime. Soon, you'll be mine and I'll be yours, baby.