Chapter Thirteen

A|N

Hey guys!

Please keep reading, voting and commenting!  I really appreciate it!

Hope everyone is well!
All the love!

Cara James

It's been almost a week of sitting in my bedroom, I haven't moved unless it's been completely necessary, I showered once but only because Kat forced me to.

She comes to see me at least once a day and continues to tell me everyday that Harry is being even more of a dick than usual. He goes to parties every night, doesn't come home till the morning and I don't even want to know why he doesn't come home.

It seems only one of us is hurt over this.

I'm not going to lie it kills me to know he's fine, enjoying his summer, partying and having fun while I can't get out of bed. That was until today though.

I am currently standing in the shower, trying to wash the heartbreak I am still feeling down the drain while Kat sits on my bed waiting for me. She said she has plans for us today and I need to look hot and I could think of a million better things to do than make myself 'look hot' when I feel like shit.

I sighed and washed the last of the conditioner out of my hair and quickly shaved before getting out and wrapping a towel around my body.  I stood at the sink in front of the mirror and sighed, no amount of makeup, hair products and pretty clothes will fix this.

I brushed my teeth before stepping out of the bathroom and over to Kat who was sat on my bed still. She looked over to me as she heard me come back into the room and smiled a little, she pointed to the chair that was in front of my dressing table and I sat down.

Kat came up behind me and brushed my hair out gently, blow drying it and then curling it. She then turned me to face her and began working on my makeup, we sat there for about an hour and after she had put the lipstick on she gave me a wide smile. I looked to the mirror and I looked good, different. I had my usually winged eyeliner but this time it was bigger and a lot more dramatic, there was subtle brown shades on the crease of my eye and a shimmery shade on my lid. The false eyelashes were long but incredibly pretty. My face looked a lot more chiselers and even sparkled slightly on my nose and above my cheekbones. Everything was topped off with a very vibrant red lipstick.

I turned to Kat and gave her a small, sad smile, not being able to muster up anything else.  I know Kat seen how broken I felt but I also know she's done nothing but be there for me which I can't help but think about how different that would be if she knew why I felt like this.

"Come on our this on."  She said and pointed to where a dress was hanging on the door, next to it red lace matching bra and underwear and a pair of black heels.  I sighed and did as she said, putting on everything she lay out, as I turned to face her she smiled brightly and once again told me I look hot.  She grabbed a clutch for me and put my phone and some money in it before grabbing my hand and taking me out of the house.

I tried to turn back as soon as we were stood in front of Kats house, Harry's car in the driveway but she wouldn't let me.  We walked into her house and she told me to wait in the living room because she wouldn't be long.

"What are you doing here?"  I heard a voice say from behind me as I sat and waited for Kat.  I froze in the spot not daring to turn to see the man that had my heart and didn't even know it.