»24«

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

\(`∀ ')/ Hold up folks!

(​꒦ິ꒳​꒦ິ)ฅ sorry if i'm gone too long

(​꒦ິ꒳​꒦ິ)☞ So for my apology let me reward you something..

(„• ֊ •„) Yes u saw it right!

(☞°ヮ°)☞ IT'S A TRAILER☜(°ヮ°☜)

━━━━━━━━━━━

Maybe my problem is that when i'm lost i look for you and not myself

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I gripped on my tired shoulder as i made my way to Chaeyoung's room. I opened the door to see Chaeyoung lying on her bed.

I knocked on the glass wall as she looked at me with puffy eyes but quickly looked away.

I frowned as i was about to enter her glass room when she spoke..

"Don't.."

"Huh?" I asked raising my brows as she kept looking at the ceiling.

"D-Don't come inside.." Her voice cracked as she sniffed afterwards.

"Chaengie, Are you crying? Why are you crying--"

"Just l-l-leave please.." She stuttered as i frowned.

"You know i won't do that right? I'm your doctor and i should check my patients one by one!" I exclaimed as sniffed.

"Why a-are you e-e-even here? To suffer?" She stuttered as i almost laughed.

Isn't that one of the vines?

Oh my gosh i need to stop..

"Well, Yeah but it's worth it." I frowned as she glared at me.

"W-What's so w-w-worth it about taking c-care of a c-c-clock murderer like m-me?!" She yelled as i widened my eyes.

"You are not a clock!" I shook my head as she shook hers.

"I'm a c-clock and a m-m-murderer!! You're just g-going to b-b-be called crazy t-too when you're g-g-gonna help us!" She snapped back as i chuckled.

"What's the problem with that?" I smiled as she frowned. "Well, It won't hurt as long as i'll not listen to them." I shrugged my shoulders.

"If you don't wanna get hurt.. then don't listen to them." I said as she frowned again.

"I'm not l-like you! The w-w-words they are throwing a-at me are not like y-y-yours!" She yelled again as her whole body jerked. "Y-You can handle t-them b-b-but i can't!" Her head twitches as started crying.

"Seyoung--"

"Go ahead! C-Call me dr-dra-da-dramatic! I know i'm overr-r-reacting right now i-i'm literally c-c-crying about nonsense t-things!" She sobbed out as i shook my head.