Chapter 14

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"I can't wait any longer!" Sara pouts, Penny laughs and ruffles her hair before wincing in pain.

"Penny you alright?" Sara asked concern, Penny gave her a conforming smile and nodded.

"Y-yeah, just a kick in the ribs, no big deal" she reassured, sara shrugs and places her head on Penny's lap.

They both were sitting and watching Frozen 2 , Since Sara couldn't watch anything but it.

"Where's Marinette?" Penny asked as her hand traveled sara blonde hair, Sara didn't spoke for a while, she must be thinking.

"I think she'd with her boyfriend, Damian" She answered, Penny laughs before she realized Sara wasn't joking.

"What!? Marinette has a boyfriend! Jagged! Our wish came true!" Penny Fangirled, Jagged Ran fast from upstairs then stopped in front of them.

"What?! I thought heard you say Marinette has a boyfriend?! Because that would be amazing!" He blabbered, Then Penny nodded and they fist bumped.

"You too little Guy" Jagged fist bumped Penny's belly, Penny crossed her arms and raised a single brow.

"Why would you think it's a boy?" She asked, Jagged made a surprised look as he pointed at himself.

"Me? I didn't say anything" He innocently said.

"You said GUY , so that means a boy!" she grumbled.

"What's wrong if i assumed it's a boy?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Oh, Nothing at all, Just i think it would be a girl" She shrugged.

Then they Glared at each other for a while before Yelling " Bet!" .

Sara stood up fast as she heard that word, She really loves to win bets.

"Okay Jagged, if It's a girl you I'll...." She trailed off, he smirked and waited for her to finish.

"You'll Write a song about her!" Sara cheered, Penny shooked her head as Jagged smiled.

"I already did that since we've became together" He kissed her cheek, Sara gagged and made puking noises.

"So cheesy..." She mumbled, Then she thought of something else as she tapped her chin.

"Ooh! What about-" She whispered to penny who had a Big grin forming on her face.

"Nice idea" Penny said and high fived her, While Jagged gulped with fear, then he said his Part.

"You'll let me Get an other Crocodile, If it's a boy" Jagged smirked, Penny huffed angrily before nodding.

"Very well, prepare yourself for losing, Mama instincts never fail" She swayed her hip and walked away.

"I'm going to lose" He sighed and turned around to see Elsa singing ' Show yourself' Then he shivered.

"That lady never stops singing, Does she?" He mumbled, Sara shot him a glare before smiling.

"Between you and me, I want Fang to have a girlfriend" She whispered.

"I know right? Imagine little crocodiles playing with the baby boy" He had stars in his eyes.

"OR GIRL!" Penny yelled from her bedroom, Jagged grumbled then walked away leaving Sara alone.

"I really need some friends right now" She mumbled before taking The home phone and dialing her friend.

"Hello Mrs.Smith, I was wondering if Amber Can come over?.....Really? Thanks! I'll be waiting for her!" Then she hunged up before getting some snacks so they can eat.