11

"Why are his eyes all...dull?" Harry asked. We were sitting side by side, sharing the rest of the chocolate he got and a couple of bags of popcorn. Chocolate and popcorn was a power move. "He's staring into the abyss like a madman and you're worried about why his eyes are like that?" I laughed. "Yeah! Is he okay?"

Harry hid in my neck for some parts of the movie. I told him when to look and let him get shaken up for other parts. It was funny for one of us at least. Overall, I think he hated it but for the sake of my pride, he acted like he liked it. We then decided to move on to one of his picks. I went downstairs and grabbed water bottles etc, then raced upstairs again.

I laid back down, cold from leaving the blanket in the first place. He shuddered. "Damn, you're freezing!" Harry laughed. "That's the opposite of hot, Harold." I handed him a water bottle. "You're gorgeous, I promise." He smirked. "As if, Harry." I laughed.

We enjoyed the rest of the night until he fell asleep. I played with his hair and looked down at my phone. Everyone wanted to know who's Harry soulmate was. It was a bit sad. I reached over and grabbed the folded up paper.

I blew out the candles, expecting a voice to begin talking in my head. There was nothing. I've never felt more empty then than I have in a while. Where are you? Who are you? How long do I have to wait?

It's been a year. Still nothing. I've been thinking of who you could be a lot recently. Could you be famous or a town girl? Are you really 17 right now? Will we meet soon?

Two years. You aren't easy to find, that's for sure. She's...just not the one. Can you age faster? I'm 20. I want to find love and never let it go. I want to know who you are.

Year three...

I looked at Harry, who's head was on my chest as his own chest rose and fell lightly. He waited eight years for this. What if I'm not good enough? I really do feel something for him. I heard a buzz before it turned blank.