Brandon (25)

I watched him sleep contently after what he had just done to me. My back ached and my ass felt so sore.

A couple of days ago Nicky brought my bag so that meant my gun was still in there. I just have to make it down stairs. The last time I tried to leave we tussled and fought smashing into the glass end table at the end of the stair case and I got in a few punches.

I carefully got out of bed still naked as I tiptoed down the stairs. My body was shivering and my legs and body felt so heavy. I made it down opening my sack to see a huge shirt I put it on and it covered me up enough so that I wasn't completely exposed. Jousha wasn't getting up anytime soon.

I made a run for the front door holding my bag and my gun in my hand. The neighborhood was quiet and the air was chilly as I sprinted down the street.

"BRANDON!!!!!" I heard a voice calling after me but I didn't look back. He grabbed me and I screamed.

"HELPPP PLEASE HE-" I was cut off by him covering my mouth. I did the only thing I could think of and pulled the trigger.

"Brandon, what the fuck....y-y-you shot me?" He let me go stumbling back. The bullet only grazed his thigh but it was enough to make him release me.

"I HATE YOU," I sneered. I could feel all the rage boiling up inside of me.

"B-but we made love last night. You told me you loved me...baby," he said trying to reach out for me.

MADE LOVE?!?!

"You raped me!!! It was always rape!!!! Jousha you hurt me, I trusted you and you hurt me." I cried aiming the gun straight at his head.

"Please don't do this.....please. I'm begging you" he tried to get closer and I cocked the gun.

My blood was boiling as memories of the suffocating feeling of him on top of me resurfaced.

"You humiliated me. You manipulated me...you betrayed me," My hands were shaking as he started to get up.

"SIT BACK DOWN!!!" I backed up slightly as we walked towards me.

"I'll FUCKING SHOOT," I warned as he moved closer. I didn't want to murder him. I don't want to shoot him. Why can't he just stop?!? Just as I was about to pull the trigger I heard a car skirt around the corner and before I knew it I was on the ground wrapped in Josh's arms.

"I hate you, I fucking hate you, you piece of shit ," I sobbed into his chest.

"YOU COULD'VE KILLED US!!!!" He yelled at the person.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM YOU SON OF BITCH!!!!"

I heard a loud crack as Josh screamed in agony letting me go.

"BRANDON!!!" My bestfriend yelled pulling me off the ground. Nick had a huge steel crow bar in his hand.

I clung to him as I felt some dirt and pebbles fall off of me from beginning tackled to the ground.

"YOU!!!" Josh charged at him and Nicholas pushed me away before swinging and hitting him in the shoulder with the crow bar.

"GET IN THE CAR B!!!" He shouted as he struggled with Josh who was now trying to snatch the metal rod away from him.

"GOOOO" he yelled, when the more muscular boy punched him in the jaw.

"NICK!!!!!" I tried to run towards him but I felt myself fall to the ground. I looked down to see my ankle with a huge gash on it. I was bleeding? How? I tried to get up again and I couldn't. It hurt too bad.

I watched the two boys fight and throw punches until Nick got the upper hand slamming him against a near by car. He quickly picked up my gun and sack making his way over to me.

"I got you B, come on." He hoisted me over his shoulder putting me in the truck that was still running before speeding off.

"Nicholas....w-what's where are you going?"
He kept driving not saying anything.

"I should've saved you the first time." He said quietly, "and now look at you....."

I was looked down I wasn't wearing any underwear just this dirty torn shirt. My face had bruises, my ankle was bleeding, and I'm pretty sure there's semen leaking out of my ass on to his seat.

"I-I-Im sorry," I broke down. I couldn't take it anymore. This was all too much for me. I looked up to see his face all swollen and blood at the corner of his mouth.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for," he reached over placing his hand on my leg.

"I—I'm sorry I'm dirty. Your car is going to be—"

"I don't care about the fucking car . I care about you," he parked the car grabbing my hands. As I stared in fear at the hospital sign.

"I'll go in with you, it's gonnna be scary at first but I promise I won't leave your side."