Chapter 17 : FIRST 💋

Sorry to those readers who asked me about the update and I lied that I'll update tommorow. Just wanted to give a little surprise and bring a smile on your faces guys. I hope you understand.

Before you can read the chapter, I want to say something. In this chapter some past is also involved which may confuse you but when I'll update the chapter of Adhira's POV you will get all your answers. So take it easy.

Today's target ( 60+ votes )

I know it's hard to get but who want a next update soon they'll definitely vote for the chapter.

Go easy on spelling mistakes coz sometime keyboard test you.

Last but not the least, thanks to the new readers and new followers as I can't personally thanks everyone.
Keep supporting 😘

Now enjoy the Chapter ♥

_______________________________________

Published on : 16/7/2020

Veer's POV

Last week I get a call from hospital that Daow is critical. Yes Daow is alive but living with a dead body. Daow is in coma from past five years. And guess what because of whom ? My only wife, Adhira. She is the reason because of her Daow is in coma.

I want to trust Adhira's innocence but whenever I wanted to do that something come against her which don't allow me to trust her. From Koohu's operation I decided that I'll not hurt her anymore not before I found anything hard proof against her. And see again she proved me that she is not worth to trust, to love.

Last week one of my investigator informed me about their common friend. Who is in Pune. I left all my office work behind and went to meet her. Anjali Malhotra. When I got to know about her, a hope ignite inside me that I'll found something that will defend Adhira. First she refused to talk but I told her who I'm and I really need to know about some matters.

First she told me the same story that I know. Adhira and Daow were bestest friend and can do for anything. Adhira was always protective for Daow. She was independent girl who has so many dreams and a positive prospective towards life. Two and half year went really well. That is I know till now.

Second thing she told me, that last six months of the college was not good. Things was not good in between Adhira and Daow. They always quarrel like a Tom and Jerry but their quarrels were serious. The reason behind their arguments was a boy. One day Adhira slapped Daow in front of whole College and from there the end of their friendship started.

At the day of final exam all students decided to do a party, their all batch attended the party except two people Adhira and Daow. Anjali said that she last saw Adhira and Daow at the afternoon of their last exam, and she still don't know where is Adhira and I didn't told her about Adhira. She got to know about Daow's condition but that time she was already at her hometown and when she wanted to meet her we shifted Daow to Delhi.

And the mystery remains...

What exactly happened that night, same night Daow called me all tensed and drunked.

When police interrogated about the matter the cook who was appointed for Daow that day before I reached to Masoorie Adhira came to meet Daow and they had a really bad argument. When Adhira came to meet Daow she was not in state of her mind. She was in all mess a dupatta was wrapped around her. Her face was pale, it seemed like she was ill. When Daow opened the door first thing Adhira did was slapped hard to Daow.

I don't believe at that time whatever I heard about Adhira, because somewhere in my heart I had a feeling that Adhira can't do something wrong that too to Daow. Before the investigation goes wrong I made the duty officer close the case. From there I'm investigating this matter by my own. My family know nothing about this. At that time they were so broken and don't wanted anyone to take stress when I can handle this matter alone.