My new Home

August waves his hand upon seeing the royal carriage.

"Whoa...I thought you said in the letter you will go to a remote village." He said as he helps the Princess down the carriage.

"Yes. We will have to stay there and help to get the villagers."
Princess Emerald thank August.

August blinks then look at the knights in front of him.

"Are you sure you won't attack the neighboring country instead of dealing with the mountain bandits?"
He said pointing at the knights.

Princess Emerald blushes a bit.

"They said they want to follow me." She said.

August smiles.
"I want to follow you too."

Emerald looks at August and wryly smile.
"Do not let other hear you...They will think you swing that way."

August chuckles.
"Our business is doing fine. If you ever need money. Send me a message and I will gather the money you need. Supplies or whatever you desire."

Emerald blushes.
"T-thanks."

"Hmm...What a cute girl. If only you are ten years older."

Jess and Zeo pull Emerald away from him.
Seige also pull August slightly.
"That's really...." Seige sighs.

"Is this the ship we are boarding? Isn't it too huge?" Emerald eyes are twinkling as she points at the majestic ship.

August coughs.
"All for the princess comfort."

"Oh..Thank you August. C-can you board it now? Can I?"
Emerald asks happily.

"Go ahead." Randy said.
"We will check if we bring everything. Take Pell with you."

Pell is in the side vomitting.
Emerald looks at Pell.

"Pell, are you still alive? If you are alreafy dizzy in riding a carriage..How are you going to survive boarding a ship?" Emerald said poking Pell's side.

"I will...urgh...be fine. I....I grow up in a city near...urgh...Sea so I am not afraid to...urgh...."

"......what kind of fantasy setting is your dizziness? It chooses the kind of transportation?"

"Urgh..." Pell can't explain himself as he weakly climb the ship with Princess support.

Randy and Froilan smiles disappear.
August try to run away but was easily caught.

"Are you trying to suggest something?" Froilan said grabbibg August left shoulder.

"That is a nine year old brat. You want me to kill you?" Randy said grabbing August Right shoulder.

On the side Ansley,Raegen and Coby are chatting.
The three Captains are already discussing their responsibility on this journey.
The soldiers are helping Zeo and Jess to separates the goods and the military tools.

Hans and seven more chefs are enlisted by Randy to this journey but they plan to recruit in town for the last minute atleast 3 more chef will be needed.

The maids want to help cooking but the chef refuse.
The princess will live her princess life till this moment. No more selling or no need to earn for her living.
With this the maids will have to fully be vigilance with tge princess thrifty nature and money grubber attitude.

"Wow. So huge." Emerald looks at the ship.She feels the urge to dance.

"Welcome to Andromeda, Princess Emerald. I am the captain of this ship, Benedict."