Chapter 6

(I'm stressed, I'm worn out I just want to get this done. Wear any of the clothing provided above.)

*3rd person P.o.v*

The search kept going for the screaming, but alas nothing was found. (M/n) sighed, his headache developing more as the noise went on and on and on, Undyne found nothing either only adding to her frustration. Both came together in the centre of the fields and (M/n) was first to ask; "Did you find anything"

She shook her no, but said "Looks like we have to go to Hotland and search there, I'll have Alphys check the camera's" (M/n) looked at her confused "Where-" Before he could ask she ran to said place, he sighed and ran after her. Not noticing the alert at his statistics. He lost Undyne after awhile of running, although he found a path to follow, the more he followed the colder it became seeing a snowy forest in his wake. He scanned the area with his eyes "What's this place?"

Flowey, looking just as lost as (M/n) was said "For once, I can say this

Flowey, looking just as lost as (M/n) was said "For once, I can say this. I have no idea where we are, but this area is desolate, that's for sure." He sighed but saw a man walk into the woods, he stared shocked but decided to say nothing as to not make a fight; as the man's stats were higher than (M/n) or his. (M/n) clutched his jacket closer to him and turged on.

*Flowey p.o.v*

This kid has a death wish. A literal death wish, and insane! We don't know squat about this place yet he moves on?! I began talking loudly trying to talk sense into the kid "Wait wait! We don't know where we are heading we could die here, you're not strong enough even to fight, are you nuts?!" He only shrugged and kept going ignoring me, I sighed and looked behind us, seeing the forest and it's path going away. I have a feeling we are only going to experience alot and ALOT of trouble..

(Your P.o.v)

I ignored Flowey's rambling, although he has a point we cannot know what happens until we do something. I stopped seeing black dots in my eyes, the pain in my head going into a stabbing feeling; I shut my eyes and the I saw a woman with hazel brown hair and deep blue eyes run from guards or officers. A group following her right on her tail, I also heard yelling next to my ear I covered my ears and clutched at my head. The cold finally biting at my skin; but once the pain stopped, I felt extremely tired but opened my eyes seeing Flowey on the ground, looking at me concerned "You okay?!" I nod wincing "Just keep it down please, the noi-" he cuts me off "I got it." And climbed on my shoulder once more, I regained my bearings and went on the path again.

(??? P.o.v)

It's almost quite ready, the testing however is working as much as I hope it would but there is progress.. I hope my children are safe.

(Sorry for not updating guys! Life got in the way and writers block. Anyways this unknown character is another author joining and she issss Theifqueen7! Have an awesome day souls! ^^)